178°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

[cheapest price] LG G4 Stylus (Black)@14239 || Check PC

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 9
17799
29% OFF 24990.0
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75
[cheapest  price] LG G4 Stylus (Black)@14239 || Check PC
Deal Expired

LG G4 Stylus (Black)@14239

https://paytm.com/shop/p/lg-g4-stylus-black-MOB...

MPFLAT20
Use Promo Code MPFLAT20 and get 20% cashback. Max Cashback Rs. 10,000. COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/341714/medium/30421330.jpg?1480998206

Check PC
[email protected] http://www.flipkart.com/lg-g4-stylus/p/itmea5cf...
[email protected] http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-g4-stylus-bl...
[email protected] http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/lg/lg-g4...

Deal Wiki

LG G4 Stylus (Black)@14239 || Check PC

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.17799
  3. Use coupon : MPFLAT20
  4. Effective Price : Rs.14239

Check PC
[email protected] http://www.flipkart.com/lg-g4-stylus/p/itmea5cf...
[email protected] http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-g4-stylus-bl...
[email protected] http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/lg/lg-g4...

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13933
173

isnt this a model which was just launched a week back? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75
@myliferockkss wrote:

isnt this a model which was just launched a week back? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


No bro, launched in may 2015

Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13933
173
@sreev wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

isnt this a model which was just launched a week back? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


No bro, launched in may 2015


yeah just saw that….. LG g4 stylus 3G was launched last week https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75
@myliferockkss wrote:

@sreev wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

isnt this a model which was just launched a week back? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


No bro, launched in may 2015


yeah just saw that….. LG g4 stylus 3G was launched last week https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

its 19000rs

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1074
41

1gb ram ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

we will get 20% cashback after purchase in paytm a/c ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

ok i understood now

v good deal

Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75
@anita41 wrote:

we will get 20% cashback after purchase in paytm a/c ?


yes

Missing