Hotness Lg G7 Thinq

Hot Deal Lg G7 Thinq

690°
13499
73% OFF 50000.0
66 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
samir389 wrote:

Bought 2 just now for Rs.10709 each after reading the recent reviews

How and when? can anyone tag me when this phone is available at less price?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Did it came to stock again?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36

…received…..top class….absolute steal….exchanged samsung on nxt 16 gb bought for 8k 14 months ago…for 6500….

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
Expand
ravi68 wrote:

How and when? can anyone tag me when this phone is available at less price?

Ok I will send you the notification

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
prasanna2911 wrote:

Did it came to stock again?

Yes many times but I was waiting for recent reviews before purchasing of this phone

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
samir389 wrote:

Yes many times but I was waiting for recent reviews before purchasing of this phone

Hmm, even now i am sure to exchange my s7 edge with it.

I bought this at around 7000 with exchange to my s7 edge.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand
samir389 wrote:

Ok I will send you the notification

Thank you.

Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13
Expand
samir389 wrote:

Yes many times but I was waiting for recent reviews before purchasing of this phone

Tag me also

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
1

If this is available again , pls tag me also. Want it badly , looking for it last 2-3 days but not able to grab….pls help me. @samir389

Dog
Deal Subedar
264
1015
24
Expand
samir389 wrote:

Ok I will send you the notification

Tag me also when it comes back online

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
Expand
RRU wrote:

Tag me also when it comes back online

I can change address for cod order

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
126
1

i also need

Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13

missed it comes very late at night

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
1
Starpixel wrote:

missed it comes very late at night

It came in stock 2-3 hours ago….but exchange offer was not there.

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
55
1

bad seller rating

do not buy

Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13
Expand
harshit0509 wrote:

It came in stock 2-3 hours ago….but exchange offer was not there.

At what price it was coming

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand
Starpixel wrote:

At what price it was coming

Is it pincode specific?

Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13

Btw lg offers the worst software experience have a lg g6 still running 8.0 shutters badly doing simple task

So down the line lets say a year G7 also becomes like that only

Kept the G6 only due to its quad dac but seriously worst software experience

And Lg phone comes with locked bootloader & its unlock not available so you cant install custom rom

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36
Starpixel wrote:

Btw lg offers the worst software experience have a lg g6 still running 8.0 shutters badly doing simple task

So down the line lets say a year G7 also becomes like that only

Kept the G6 only due to its quad dac but seriously worst software experience

And Lg phone comes with locked bootloader & its unlock not available so you cant install custom rom

…Y do u keep a phone for more than a year….i post an olx ad after 6 months….not in a hurry to sell though…n sell it close to 9-10 months….
Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13
Expand
still_guessing wrote:
…Y do u keep a phone for more than a year….i post an olx ad after 6 months….not in a hurry to sell though…n sell it close to 9-10 months….

I am the guy who purchased it from olx

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
105

I to purchased oneplus from olx totally worth

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36
…some years back i bought nokia lumia 720 for 12k…liked it but posted an ad after 5 days…n luckily sold it for 14500..my experience with olx is also good till now….Touchwood….
6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
105
still_guessing wrote:
…some years back i bought nokia lumia 720 for 12k…liked it but posted an ad after 5 days…n luckily sold it for 14500..my experience with olx is also good till now….Touchwood….

Good business. Do we need to pay tax for such business

Thumb 109134
Deal Cadet
20
664
13

Phone like one plus & android one device like mi a1 are worth it

Think about it oneplus 3t received android 9 also one plus 3

My LG G6 still running 8.0.0 worst experience in terms of software but best experience while listening to music

Thats why looking to upgrade to LG G7 if it came into stock

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Good business. Do we need to pay tax for such business

…i am very poor….2 km below poverty line…can’t pay taxes…. smile…well all transactions are in cash….so no need to pay any tax…

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
105
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…i am very poor….2 km below poverty line…can’t pay taxes…. smile…well all transactions are in cash….so no need to pay any tax…

Yep but nowadays everyone doesnt like to transact in cash

Missing