Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Lifelong 26L Oven Toaster Griller - OTG (White)

193°
3899
35% OFF 5999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Tatacliq.
  2. Buy now for Rs.3899.

Features :
Bake scrumptious and healthy pies, cakes, and breads instantly in the Lifelong OvenToastGrill-Silver26 1500 W OTG. You can prepare large batches of food in this 26 L oven. Its high-quality interior is durable and easy to maintain. You can adjust the temperature and cooking time with its simple mechanical control panel. Sleek and stylish, this compact microwave is sure to complement your kitchenette.
26 L Capacity
1500 w Power
Timer : 0 to 60 Minutes
Rotisserie : Yes
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty

Price Comparison :+
Rs.4390:- http://www.shopclues.com/lifelong-26-litre-oven...
Rs.4699:- http://www.amazon.in/Lifelong-Stainless-Steel-T...
Rs.4699:- https://www.snapdeal.com/product/lifelong-combo...
Rs.5999:- http://www.lifelongindiaonline.com/product/26-l...

6 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83531
1145

vsk

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
38
16

Buy convection microwave instead costs a little more but its much better that otg

Blxk teecc
Deal Subedar
162
2794
62
@ravinderssaluja wrote:

Buy convection microwave instead costs a little more but its much better that otg

Both Microwave and OTG serve very different purposes.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25

Which brand is this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

1240551 10151775766474792 242203393 n
Deal Cadet
51
182
9
@DarkBot wrote:

@ravinderssaluja wrote:

Buy convection microwave instead costs a little more but its much better that otg

Both Microwave and OTG serve very different purposes.

Care to explain purposes pl… :/

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
130
1
@hunk wrote:

@DarkBot wrote:

@ravinderssaluja wrote:

Buy convection microwave instead costs a little more but its much better that otg

Both Microwave and OTG serve very different purposes.

Care to explain purposes pl… :/

You can’t bake a cake or roast a chicken in a microwave.

Missing