Lightning deal- 60% off on boAt Stone 200 Porta...

Lightning deal- 60% off on boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Blue)

108°
60% OFF 2990.0
Missing
Deal Hunter
Lightning deal- 60% off on boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Blue)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Stone-200-Portable-Blueto..._
boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Blue)

Expired 12 months
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend

It was available for 800 few months back

Missing
Deal Hunter
smartfriend85 wrote:

It was available for 800 few months back

Well 60% off isn’t a bad deal too or do I have to memorize price up and downs of all items and based on that post deals here? 😅

Missing
suspended
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Well 60% off isn’t a bad deal too or do I have to memorize price up and downs of all items and based on that post deals here? 😅

Brother FYI this is the normal price since last 4 months. this is not even a deal as claimed by you.
Please check price history before posting

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
bhavesh289 wrote:

Brother FYI this is the normal price since last 4 months. this is not even a deal as claimed by you.
Please check price history before posting

How do you check price history of items? Is there a tracking website that do that?
P.S. I don’t name deals, it was mentioned as deal of the day on amazon website, thus copy pasted it here.
Cuz unlike you guys, I had no idea that amazon sells boat products at 60% discount all the time 😑

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rini50 wrote:

How do you check price history of items? Is there a tracking website that do that?
P.S. I don’t name deals, it was mentioned as deal of the day on amazon website, thus copy pasted it here.
Cuz unlike you guys, I had no idea that amazon sells boat products at 60% discount all the time 😑

Its quite possible.. Just include some add-on like “Keepa” In Molliza or ur browser… They came for tracking prices history at these sites…

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Its quite possible.. Just include some add-on like “Keepa” In Molliza or ur browser… They came for tracking prices history at these sites…

Thanks! Didn’t know about it but is there an app or something related to keepa that can be used in android? I mostly do my online shopping from mobile instead of laptop.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Thanks! Didn’t know about it but is there an app or something related to keepa that can be used in android? I mostly do my online shopping from mobile instead of laptop.

U can add add-ons in mobile version of mozilla too… I have used in past…
Here is the link- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/...

Missing
suspended
Expand
rini50 wrote:

for chrome there is price tracker or buyhatke extension

Missing