Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Haldiram Prabhuji Happy Moment Bandhan, 890g

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
190
50% OFF 380.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
476
38296
338
Haldiram Prabhuji Happy Moment Bandhan, 890g
Deal Expired

Haldiram Prabhuji Happy Moment Bandhan, 890g https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01LXPJM16/ref=cm_sw_r...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Buy now for @Rs.190/-
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691

no reviews. anyone has any idea?

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
476
38296
338
"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

no reviews. anyone has any idea?

I have Idea & Jio
hahaha

no idea about this product bro

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

no reviews. anyone has any idea?

I have Idea & Jio
hahaha

no idea about this product bro


no worries. calling promoter of haldiram n bikano https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif @vijaykrish80

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
52
@rajrocks wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

no reviews. anyone has any idea?

I have Idea & Jio
hahaha

no idea about this product bro


no worries. calling promoter of haldiram n bikano https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif @vijaykrish80


Haha i am deal finder only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I dont know about them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@rajrocks":https://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

no reviews. anyone has any idea?

I have Idea & Jio
hahaha

no idea about this product bro


no worries. calling promoter of haldiram n bikano https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif @vijaykrish80


Haha i am deal finder only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I dont know about them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


no worries, i ordered n will reveiw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1096
48

Shows OOS.

Missing