Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Lightning Deal on Watches Going Live at 11:50 am

44°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Img 20170402 120603
Merchant Hub
778
10837
76

Lightning Deal on Watches Going Live at 11:50 am

Fossil End-of-season Chelsey Analog Silver Dial Women’s Watch – ES3594

https://www.amazon.in/Fossil-season-Chelsey-Ana...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283464/medium/36634821480971617_8.jpg?1480971617

Fossil End-of-season Analog Silver Dial Women’s Watch – ES3949

https://www.amazon.in/Fossil-season-Analog-Silv...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283472/medium/36634821480971622_4.jpg?1480971622

Timex Analog Champagne Dial Men’s Watch – T2N3166S
Deal Price : 2146
https://www.amazon.in/Timex-Analog-Champagne-Di...

Timex Classics Analog White Dial Women’s Watch – TI002B20000

https://www.amazon.in/Timex-Classics-Analog-Whi...

Timex Ironman Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch – TW5K95900

https://www.amazon.in/Timex-Ironman-Digital-Bla...

Timex Analog Beige Dial Men’s Watch – T2N9776S

https://www.amazon.in/Timex-Analog-Beige-Dial-W...

DKNY End of Season Chambers Chronograph Silver Dial Women’s Watch – NY2258I


https://www.amazon.in/DKNY-Season-Chambers-Chro...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283484/medium/36634821480971625_7.jpg?1480971628

Expired almost 3 years
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
1817
31

VU for some good collection…. but why pay when you can go to fasttrack and loot?? Dont PM me….. no details at all… but heard some loot going on

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
62
2
@newdduser wrote:

VU for some good collection…. but why pay when you can go to fasttrack and loot?? Dont PM me….. no details at all… but heard some loot going on

Not asking for details jst tell mr Is this on amazon??

Images %2817%29
Deal Lieutenant
1
4251
182

What loot is going on in fastrack??

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
1817
31
@namamj61993 wrote:

@newdduser wrote:

VU for some good collection…. but why pay when you can go to fasttrack and loot?? Dont PM me….. no details at all… but heard some loot going on

Not asking for details jst tell mr Is this on amazon??


not amazon…. some 500 denomination vouchers friend said…… and he got some 20k worth stock yesterday. didnt give much detail but said will give one watch for me later https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
may be he wants to loot more and spare one for me…. that is why i said not much detail as i am not being given any leaks from him

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
62
2
@newdduser wrote:


@namamj61993 wrote:

@newdduser wrote:

VU for some good collection…. but why pay when you can go to fasttrack and loot?? Dont PM me….. no details at all… but heard some loot going on

Not asking for details jst tell mr Is this on amazon??


not amazon…. some 500 denomination vouchers friend said…… and he got some 20k worth stock yesterday. didnt give much detail but said will give one watch for me later https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
may be he wants to loot more and spare one for me…. that is why i said not much detail as i am not being given any leaks from him

Ok… thnxx..

Missing