Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
 [Lightning Deal] || Hurry fast! || SoundBot SB250 Sou-8288 Bluetooth 3.0 Headset (Black) at Rs.999 (Only for Prime Members)

[Lightning Deal] || Hurry fast! || SoundBot SB250 Sou-8288 Bluetooth 3.0 Headset (Black) at Rs.999 (Only for Prime Members)

232°
77% OFF 4354.0
Deal Subedar
abhijitsharm...

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00EHD8YZ4/ref=gbdp_vl...

• Headphone or speakerphone, that is the question SoundBot Sb250 says both, Sb250 makes the statement by transforming to one or the other with a push of one intuitive easy access control button
  • Duo aux and Bluetooth mode that both offer universal compatibility and the flexibility of going wireless when paired with Bluetooth enabled devices and the ability to turn the wireless headphone or speakerphone to a wired speaker or headphone via 3.5mm aux cable when desired
  • High performance 40mm premium driver with natural and balanced audio spectrum to deliver the dynamic music listening and hands-free talking experience
  • Sb250 offers the ability to keep the music to yourself when used as a headphone or play out loud via the 3w external loudspeaker, sharing is caring after all
  • Built-in mic and high capacity 1000mah lithium-ion rechargeable battery for maximum portability and convenience for up to 25 hours of music playtime in wired headset mode
Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Bluetooth 3.0

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is this good, worth buying? I wanted to buy a bluetooth headset but have not explored or compared. Should I go with this?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Order it if it stays available, if u don’t like it, then have to return it. Ask Amazon cc beforehand only if this product is returnable or not.
Not much reviews are there bro.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

these are good headphone. i have used it. i returned it because it was little bulky. internal and external speakers are good.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Such products are non returnable unless there is a defect.
Many new CC will say that its returnable but in reality they are not.
You can cancel it before delivery but after delivery it wont be returned if you don’t like or needed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In that case if the CC say u that in an email (it becomes a proof), then later u can tell that u will make a complaint in Consumer Court coz they had told u it’s returnable.

replyuser
Click here to reply