Limited period -- Burn Flat 15% SuperCash @ Big...

Limited period -- Burn Flat 15% SuperCash @ Big Bazaar stores!

  • 917 Views
  • 23 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • 2 vote up
Missing
Deal Cadet
9
369
610
5

Limited period — Burn Flat 15% SuperCash @ Big Bazaar stores! https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/big_bazaar?&... . Powered by MobiKwik

22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
166
5078
97

Burn Flat 15% SuperCash of the transaction amount @ Big Bazaar Stores
SuperCash balance can be consumed on a minimum transaction of Rs.500
Max SuperCash a user can consume in a single transaction is Rs.100

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
87
86
0

Only for kerala

Images %285%29
Deal Newbie
1
90
94
6

They should change back tnc to same old condition….the way they are going I think everybody must have stopped using Mobikwik….

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
hiban wrote:

They should change back tnc to same old condition….the way they are going I think everybody must have stopped using Mobikwik….

Yea 5% SC consumption across all merchant is just making fool of us all. Why should we even encourage using their apps? We should rate them on play store

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

Mobikwik MAHA CHOR HAI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
212
0

I have paid electricity bill of Rs 10000 in advance at BSES RAJDHANI POWER LIMITED, DELHI & burn a super cash of ₹500. Balance super is ₹ 💯 . 10000 will be adjusted in 3 months. Feel very cool.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
12
39
5262
154
sarora wrote:

I have paid electricity bill of Rs 10000 in advance at BSES RAJDHANI POWER LIMITED, DELHI & burn a super cash of ₹500. Balance super is ₹ 💯 . 10000 will be adjusted in 3 months.

max super cash usage per transactions is 100???

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
86
0
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

max super cash usage per transactions is 100???

He thinks we are fool.
Must be a mobikwik well wisher.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
212
0
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

max super cash usage per transactions is 100???

Have you ever tried. I tried on 2/8/2018. When I changed my amount the super cash adjustment also changed. I also tried above 10000 but supercash adjustment was maximum 500. I have 200+400 super cash which expires on 30/9/2018. I took golden opportunity & paid 10000 . Now balance supercash is Rs. 💯 & now feeling relax

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
212
0
Expand
jambui wrote:

He thinks we are fool.
Must be a mobikwik well wisher.

I am not a well wisher of Mobishit. I am telling the way, I burn my super cash.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
12
39
5262
154
Expand
sarora wrote:

Have you ever tried. I tried on 2/8/2018. When I changed my amount the super cash adjustment also changed. I also tried above 10000 but supercash adjustment was maximum 500. I have 200+400 super cash which expires on 30/9/2018. I took golden opportunity & paid 10000 . Now balance supercash is Rs. 💯 & now feeling relax

I tried 3-4 days before for 3600 and it showed only 100 supercash applicable

Dailydimer pp
Deal Newbie
0
68
62
5

You have to spend 20k atleast to burn 1000 supercash.
Impossible for all.
Common man cant use like this.
Everyone has a budget.

Better use other apps.
Check dd for latest offers.

My recommendation is do Recharges with truebalance app.
Best till now.

For bills check many offers going on with Niki, phonepe, paytm, airtel, etc etc.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
12
39
5262
154
Expand
sarora wrote:

Have you ever tried. I tried on 2/8/2018. When I changed my amount the super cash adjustment also changed. I also tried above 10000 but supercash adjustment was maximum 500. I have 200+400 super cash which expires on 30/9/2018. I took golden opportunity & paid 10000 . Now balance supercash is Rs. 💯 & now feeling relax

Actually i tried again maximum 100rs for even 18k… Lol I really trusted mobikwik after ur comment…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
desidude2013 wrote:

Burn Flat 15% SuperCash of the transaction amount @ Big Bazaar Stores
SuperCash balance can be consumed on a minimum transaction of Rs.500
Max SuperCash a user can consume in a single transaction is Rs.100

Is this Karnataka stores also or only Kerala stores???

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Can we use this 100 super cash on multiple transactions or only one transaction

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
16
454
3213
33
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

Actually i tried again maximum 100rs for even 18k… Lol I really trusted mobikwik after ur comment…

Max supercash use per month is 1000 not 100.
May be some cap on your electricity bill.
But other state electricity bill working. Max use 1000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
9
369
610
5

Should b all big bazar stores . Check with cc in fb

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I tried it only ₹300 can be redeemed that is only redeemable for 3 transactions not more than that.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
89
86
0

I Tried on Rs 650 transaction Supercash used Rs97.50

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Did you try it outside Kerala?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
imsandy489 wrote:

Did you try it outside Kerala?

Yes it’s working in Karnataka but only 3 times a day

Missing
Deal Legend
799
17,587
49102
623
Expand
rakshithrithvik wrote:

Yes it’s working in Karnataka but only 3 times a day

Is it 3 times per day or 3 times in the whole offer period?

EDIT: I had already used it 3 times (twice on 1 day, once on another), that’s why I asked
I checked with Mobikwik CS, the new offer is
https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/storesnearyou/b...
Burn Flat 15% SuperCash of the transaction amount @ Big Bazaar Stores
SuperCash balance can be consumed on a minimum transaction of Rs.100
They said it can be used once per day

Missing