Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Listen to Amazon prime music for first time and get 100 take as Amazon pay balance.

Listen to Amazon prime music for first time and get 100 take as Amazon pay balance.

1170°
Deal Lieutenant
whitewalker

https://music.amazon.i...me

Source: Amazon App

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561275/medium/5763523Screenshot-2019-04-17-08-04-56-447-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopp.png?1555470005

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561276/medium/5763523Screenshot-2019-04-17-08-04-56-447-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopp.png?1555470055

LISTEN AND WIN CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Listen and Win contest (“Contest”) is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Amazon Prime Music mobile application (“Prime Music App”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before participating in the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and any other terms and conditions that may be specified by Amazon in relation to the Prize (defined below). You acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements of the Contest, as specified below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Prime Music App and those applicable to avail the Amazon Prime Music service. To the extent such terms and conditions are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to this Contest only. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we may revoke these T&Cs at any time without any prior notice.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.

ELIGIBILITY
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country;
© You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.

DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
This Contest will commence on April 17, 2019 and end on May 3, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must stream any one song on Amazon Prime Music for the first time, for at least 30 seconds. As a pre-condition to your participation in this Contest, you must have an existing Amazon Prime subscription or you must purchase Amazon Prime subscription.
All participants who successfully complete the steps in Clause 2 above, during the Contest Period, will be eligible to win the Prize (defined below).
Amongst all participants, first 20,000 participants who complete the above steps, will be eligible to receive a reward of INR 100 each as Amazon Pay balance (“Prize”).
Each winner will be eligible to receive only 1 Prize under this Contest during the Contest Period.
This offer is valid only to select first time Prime Music customers.

Expired
35 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where its showing ?
Any screenshot ?

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Link?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Added

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

go to https://music.ama...in
login with your amazon prime account but it should be your first login on amazon prime music to get this offer.
listen to any song of your choice to get Rs. 100 as amazon pay balance in your account.
Don’t know if this offer is still on as I don’t have prime.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Installed music app, logged in & played one song now. When will we get the CB? stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Listen to Amazon prime music for first time and get Rs 100 Amazon pay balance

1- Open Amazon App (Prime Users)
2- Go to Amazon prime music
3- Listen any song atleast 30 second

T&C-
April 17, 2019 and end on May 3, 2019
Must stream any one song on Amazon Prime Music for the first time, for at least 30 seconds
For first 20,000 participant

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will I get cb if i am not a prime user?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

first of all you will not be able to listen any song without Prime membership. so prime account is must.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Link Copied

@whitewalkers Thank you!
Heard for 3 mins….hoping to get it stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied

Non prime can avail? Trial users?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Read again. It’s only for first time Prime Music users.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What about trial users?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s only for prime users

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Clear whether it is for prime users or for all

Link Copied

Prime only that also selected

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can’t find this offer in my trial account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

great deal

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

When will we receive the cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback must be instant ….
we don’t have patience toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in
Amazon launched Amazon Prime Music service in India Long ago. It is available for Android and iOS devices and also available on the Amongst all participants, first 20,000 participants who complete steps, will be eligible to receive a reward of INR 100 each as Amazon Pay balance. Offer valid till 31st Dec, Just Listen to Amazon prime music for the first time and get Rs 100 Amazon pay balance

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Instant?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

repost 3rd time

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Nice gay offer for us non-prime users.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I played the song yesterday as soon as amazon released the offer….bt nt yet got the cb
….wl check wd cc n update

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I never know that they will give me money for listening songs
I would have never listened before
I am avid listener of songs rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got Cashback for this ???

replyuser
Click here to reply