Little app flash sale 5pm

Little app flash sale 5pm

581°
Sinbadpic
Deal Hunter
247
1,356
15652
205
Little app flash sale 5pm
Deal Expired

https://littleapp.in/deals/k...ta
https://i.imgur.com/tc6ahE0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DOxCeDI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ABq7jiz.jpg

29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60

Hope this time it’s not those HOOKAH deals https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8875
110

dONT KNOW WHY THEY ENDED DOMINO’S

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60
THE_Beast wrote:

dONT KNOW WHY THEY ENDED DOMINO’S

Domino’s has removed coupon options from their website

170675
Deal Cadet
2
137
706
22

How to get refunds for expired GVs??

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
120
531
8

Paytm bought little and nearby

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Expired 8 coupouns of 300 for domino

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Fuck dominos for removing e voucher payment option

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
230
4378
83
sandylodaya wrote:

How to get refunds for expired GVs??

I also need info on this?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

For all dominos vouchers validity is extended to 31st march. Soon the gift voucher option will be back on dominos site. Go to home page of Little app. there is a tile giving info about dominos.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
2
340
45

Little is useless…Its customer care is absurd…they dont have solution to any problem…they ate my 2000 bucks of dominos coupons…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
74
26
5

Little customer care is actually Stupid…I got my refund even after claiming the Deal 3 times.

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1406
19
mudit2054 wrote:

Expired 8 coupouns of 300 for domino

for where did you buy? You can still get a refund as gift voucher option has been down for a while. Merchant/seller is at fault here.

Virat1
Deal Subedar
3
25
1380
19
mudit2054 wrote:

Expired 8 coupouns of 300 for domino

Afaik they increased the validity of those gvs. Please once check the validity.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
shivarocking72570 wrote:

Afaik they increased the validity of those gvs. Please once check the validity.

Nope bro it’s showing expired in the account section so can you please tell how can I get refund for those gifts card

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

for where did you buy? You can still get a refund as gift voucher option has been down for a while. Merchant/seller is at fault here.

From little only but since the voucher payment has been removed my voucher are expired

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60
Expand
shivarocking72570 wrote:

Afaik they increased the validity of those gvs. Please once check the validity.

They are asking gv buyer’s to directly get in touch with Domino’s on helpline 68886888

Virat1
Deal Subedar
3
25
1380
19
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

They are asking gv buyer’s to directly get in touch with Domino’s on helpline 68886888

@mudit2054 try to contact them on given no. Hope it ll help.

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1406
19
Expand
mudit2054 wrote:

From little only but since the voucher payment has been removed my voucher are expired

Keep contacting them on their social media handles for refund. Give negative ratings on play store if you don’t get a response from them.
Although few users have been told by dominos/little that the e-gv option will be returning soon and people will get their vouchers extended for the period gv payment was down most probably.
See this thread : https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
222
260
13
sandylodaya wrote:

How to get refunds for expired GVs??

Expiry extended upto 31st March 18 for all expired cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
222
260
13
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Keep contacting them on their social media handles for refund. Give negative ratings on play store if you don’t get a response from them.
Although few users have been told by dominos/little that the e-gv option will be returning soon and people will get their vouchers extended for the period gv payment was down most probably.
See this thread : https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Got response that validity extended till 31st march 17 for all vouchers

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60
Expand
nomag wrote:

Got response that validity extended till 31st march 17 for all vouchers

31st March 2017 or 2018 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1406
19
Expand
nomag wrote:

Got response that validity extended till 31st march 17 for all vouchers

Are they going to sell time travel machines in flash sales too?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
222
260
13
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

31st March 2017 or 2018 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

2018 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
222
260
13
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Are they going to sell time travel machines in flash sales too?

Didn’t ask https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Rum old5
Deal Subedar
1
127
1008
51

Live.

Ava
Deal Subedar
4
217
1500
62

useless flash sale for Pune https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Sinbadpic
Deal Hunter
247
1,356
15652
205

Hyderabad- veg/ non veg sandwich from 29 and pizza 69

Kolkata full body massage 149, head massage from 19, hair cut women 29 men 39

Bangalore- thali @49

Rewinf time
Admin
8
440
7340
140

Wraps and Rolls in Mumbai, seems decent but not great

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
ashish.bajaj1987259 wrote:

Little customer care is actually Stupid…I got my refund even after claiming the Deal 3 times.

WTF !!! REALLY ?? HOW ? 😂

Missing