[Live @12.05 ] dhathri Dheedhi Herbal Shampoo 2...

[Live @12.05 ] dhathri Dheedhi Herbal Shampoo 200 ml (Pack of 2) at Rs. 45

139°
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Lieutenant
26
3521
30
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Deal is 100% Claimed sad

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270

Very optimistic that i will get this today (even though i will never use it laughing )

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
155
3414
47
getready wrote:

Very optimistic that i will get this today (even though i will never use it laughing )

Got ? toungueout

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Got ? toungueout

Again waitlist : (
Looks like this is intentional promotion of the Brand by keeping 1/2 items on sale!

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24

very good fake offer

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270

Mission successful smile
@Topsey

Missing
Deal Newbie
168
398
4

Don’t buy this sh*t, Mumbaiker nikhil promoted this and I bought this valuing his recommendation and it turned out to be the worst purchase, acha MN ne C kata

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
flawlessking wrote:

Don’t buy this sh*t, Mumbaiker nikhil promoted this and I bought this valuing his recommendation and it turned out to be the worst purchase, acha MN ne C kata

First they need to ship
After 3 unsuccessful* attempts, managed to get this in cart and guess what shipping not available to bengaluru, chennai and hyderabad

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1174
18
Expand
getready wrote:

First they need to ship
After 3 attempts, managed to get this in cart and guess what shipping not available to bengaluru, chennai and hyderabad

That’s the reason last n8 it was added to cart from wait list for me 😇.when i woke up i was observed that.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
rajarew wrote:

That’s the reason last n8 it was added to cart from wait list for me 😇.when i woke up i just observed that.

Scammers
Not even shipping to Kochi (Their head office location)

Temp8612321773118278422
Deal Cadet
117
274
2

FAKE SALE

Missing