lizol power orange burst kitchen cleaner (450 ml)

lizol power orange burst kitchen cleaner (450 ml)

49°
134
1% OFF 136.0
  • 288 Views
  • 12 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
lizol power orange burst kitchen cleaner (450 ml)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/lizol-power-orange-bur...
lizol power orange burst kitchen cleaner (450 ml)

Expired 5 days
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
0
1523
21

err .. what ? Is this even a deal ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
topgear wrote:

err .. what ? Is this even a deal ?

Don’t you want to disinfect your home?? smiley

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

What if virus comes with courier box no_mouth

That risk is always there we are buying milk/ veggies and other grocery items on regularly basis from outside. We jus have to take proper precautions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
212
3

bhai this is definately not a deal… v need dimers over here NOT doctors

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
ushdd2555 wrote:

bhai this is definately not a deal… v need dimers over here NOT doctors

Thanks for the opinion plus1

Missing
Tech Guru
0
1523
21
Expand
CaShBaCkUnLiMiTeD wrote:

Don’t you want to disinfect your home?? smiley

you are in DD .. dimers deserve more than 1 percent discount.

This covid19 sham will soon fall apart .. sit back, relax and enjoy the great comedy show of the decade.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
Expand
topgear wrote:

you are in DD .. dimers deserve more than 1 percent discount.

This covid19 sham will soon fall apart .. sit back, relax and enjoy the great comedy show of the decade.

god bless you laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
238
1115
39

Wow.. 1% is a deal now..

Where is desidime heading??

Missing
Deal Subedar
238
1115
39

@admin @Nigel kindly remove most of the post from this dimer..
He is posting stupid deals of 1% and 2% off.

Desidime ka naam miti mein mila raha hai…

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,072
1004
13
Darknet_India wrote:

@admin @Nigel kindly remove most of the post from this dimer..
He is posting stupid deals of 1% and 2% off.

Desidime ka naam miti mein mila raha hai…

Bhai ne toh top par pahocha Diya hai dd ko joy

Missing