cashload on amazon100 rs get flat 50 back...via...

cashload on amazon100 rs get flat 50 back...via ATS

Missing
suspended
cashload on amazon100 rs get flat 50 back...via ATS
Deal Expired

http://amaz...om
Amazon cashLoad 100 at ur doorstep get flat 50 back….

Expired about 1 year
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru

First thing is amazon delivery agent need to come for delivery.. next.. even he don’t know how to load cash.. and saying no option available for loading cash ! (Tried and cheated once)

Missing
Entertainer
mastervijay wrote:

First thing is amazon delivery agent need to come for delivery.. next.. even he don’t know how to load cash.. and saying no option available for loading cash ! (Tried and cheated once)

For me it is even more worse. That over smart guy always mark the product “delivered” even before delivery. Even if it is on COD.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

For me it is even more worse. That over smart guy always mark the product “delivered” even before delivery. Even if it is on COD.

flushed i think that smart delivery guy likes your wishlist and delivering for himself smile

Change Of Delivery (may be New term for COD)

Missing
Critic
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Don’t accept those orders 1-2 times.

On delivery, tell him that you were thinking about cancelling the order so you asked the customer care and they said to refuse the delivery.

He will not mark your orders delivered again. smirk

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Don’t accept those orders 1-2 times.

On delivery, tell him that you were thinking about cancelling the order so you asked the customer care and they said to refuse the delivery.

He will not mark your orders delivered again. smirk

He was literally begging me last time to take the parcel. Btw they got an option to edit the delivery status and cancel the order. But once marked “delivered” no cash load can be done again.

Missing
Critic
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

He was literally begging me last time to take the parcel. Btw they got an option to edit the delivery status and cancel the order. But once marked “delivered” no cash load can be done again.

Don’t tell me you felt sorry for him and still accepted the order.

These type of guys deserve to be punished. If he is doing this with you then he is most probably doing it with lots of other people. He should be reported.

Missing