Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Load 2900 in future pay wallet shop for 3000

Load 2900 in future pay wallet shop for 3000

82°
Deal Lieutenant
gghai

http://bigbaza...om

This is an exclusive limited period offer, Valid from 1 7th Aug 2019 for all Future Pay Members.

• Offer valid only if a member adds money into the Future Pay’s Big Bazaar wallet with a minimum amount of Rs.2900 or more
  • The details of the offer are as follows:
  • Customers are eligible to Receive Rs.100 FREE CASH on adding Rs.2900 to their Big Bazaar wallet
  • Rs.100 FREE CASH shall be credited instantly up on successful completion of load money transaction
  • Rs.100 FREE CASH credited will not expire
  • Rs.2900 can be added to the Future Pay’s Big Bazaar wallet via in-App Payment or via payment at the store’s Billing counter.
  • Customer can only avail this offer once during the offer period.
  • Offer is not valid on using credit note to add money to the Big Bazaar wallet
  • Maximum cashback shall not exceed Rs.100 per transaction.
  • This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion of Future Pay and cannot be assigned or transferred to any other person or customer.
  • Future Retail Limited(“Company”) reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
  • All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
  • The FREE CASH in Future Pay Wallet cannot be transferred to another wallet (non-transferable)
  • Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited
  • In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet
  • For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at care@futurepay…in
Expired
4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Hmm … 3000 I guess they are upto something for the mahabachat sale ie like last 600 CB on shopping of 3000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

20% is I think less. Every time they used to come for 3000 cashback on 5000 on January and August sales. Let’s see. Otherwise I’ll prefer to go for Grofers Orange cash. 4 mobile numbers 5000 each n get all grocery including oil,ghee,sugar,patanjali home delivery and then rest for a year, home delivery of products with bank and extra 10% from that orange cashback. First got all money back n then 10% on every transaction excluding oil,ghee. Even madhur sugar is available to use 10%. For oil,ghee, bigbazaar profit club membership kab kaam aayegi muscle muscle muscle muscle punch

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agreed. I went to store but they still don’t have any info. This time big bazaar playing like “hidden deals” sweat_smile sweat_smile sweat_smile sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue

replyuser
Click here to reply