Load Na Lo Offer: Get 20% cashback on load money

Load Na Lo Offer: Get 20% cashback on load money

Score: -3 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Repost : 6
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: -3 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Repost : 6
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: -3 Votes: 21

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Repost : 6
  • Self Promotion : 1
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/242653/medium/3687268089848836ac263702f1928f8df8ec92b_1478777336.jpg?1480948466

https://www.oxigenwall...om

Load Na Lo Offer
1st 100 customers of the day get 20% cashback on loading with Rs. 500 (Use promocode: WHITE500) AND 1st 100 customers of the day get 20% cashback on loading with Rs. 1000 (Use promocode: WHITE1000). Offer applicable on exact denomination only.

Download App
Terms & Conditions*
Offer is valid from 9th November, 2016 to 13th November, 2016 (“Offer Period”), only for Oxigen Wallet Registered Users (“User(s)”) for load money on Oxigen Wallet app.
First 100 users of the day loading with Rs500 and first 100 customers loading with Rs1000 will get 20% cashback by applying Promo code. For Rs. 1000 load money, use promocode WHITE1000 and for Rs. 500 load money use promocode WHITE500.
Offer valid for all Oxigen wallet users.
It is an App only offer.
Offer can be redeemed only once during the Offer Period, with one registered mobile number.
Promo code redemption platform should be Oxigen Wallet Android and iOS app. Offer not applicable on Windows platform.
Cashback will be auto-credited to User’s Oxigen Wallet within 48 hours from the date of successful transaction.
In case if User does not receive the cashback within 48 hours from the time of transaction or for any cashback related query, User should write to [email protected]..om.
Cashback amount cannot be transferred to any other person or to any bank account.
This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer of Oxigen.
In addition to the above, Oxigen wallet terms shall be applicable.
Users shall take sole responsibility for privacy and confidentiality of their Oxigen Wallet account and password.
Oxigen reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
In no event the aggregate liability of Oxigen shall exceed the amount of cashback, the User is entitled for, under this Offer.
Unlawful modification or abuse of the Offer is prohibited.
Oxigen disclaims all third party liabilities that may arise from or in connection with this offer.
This Offer is subject to force majeure terms.
Any dispute relating to this Offer will be settled under the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
These terms & Conditions shall be governed by laws of India.

FPD Suggested By > gntricks628 , cody , CR7 ,
73 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,098
3820
13

repost bhai

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@ajaya gupta wrote:

repost bhai


bro, where is full clarity & tnc?

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
67
3,592
9502
117

sorry repost bro.

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@BigSanta wrote:

sorry repost bro.


link?

1795140
Moderator
4
41
22076
239
@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


First 100 users of the day loading with Rs500 and first 100 customers loading with Rs1000 will get 20% cashback by applying Promo code

Hence all are not getting Cash back.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,098
3820
13
@rajrocks wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

repost bhai


bro, where is full clarity & tnc?


actually yesterday it was made by someone and by other comments, clarify kuch to ho hi gya tha, otherwise you are more aware than me

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@ajaya gupta wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

repost bhai


bro, where is full clarity & tnc?


actually yesterday it was made by someone and by other comments, clarify kuch to ho hi gya tha, otherwise you are more aware than me

pls chk no tnc n clarity

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29310
246

not working

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49
@Beinghuman wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


First 100 users of the day loading with Rs500 and first 100 customers loading with Rs1000 will get 20% cashback by applying Promo code

Hence all are not getting Cash back.

First 100 users of the day…so can we try at 12:00 am midnight

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
671
@rajrocks wrote:

pls chk no tnc n clarity

So you will blatantly create a repost to misutilize the rules rather than updating the day-old thread which is known to you?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif #Horrible

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
239
9682
75
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29310
246
@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,098
3820
13
@rajrocks wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@ajaya gupta wrote:

repost bhai


bro, where is full clarity & tnc?


actually yesterday it was made by someone and by other comments, clarify kuch to ho hi gya tha, otherwise you are more aware than me

pls chk no tnc n clarity


thx for info. bhai,
but ofr is like a random play, mila to lo warna bank ki line mei lgo aur cash replace kro (just kidding)

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

12’o clock but for the thread no votes

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29310
246

At least LAUNCH/CREATE post when offer is LIVE

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49
@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Suggested on behalf of a good offer which works yesterday so may be works again today☺

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@CR7 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Suggested on behalf of a good offer which works yesterday so may be works again today☺
Maybe Umesh will make century

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29310
246
@CR7 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Suggested on behalf of a good offer which works yesterday so may be works again today☺

Maybe old notes will work again as it was working 7 days before https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49
@KuttaJi wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Suggested on behalf of a good offer which works yesterday so may be works again today☺
Maybe Umesh will make century
Who knows @KuttaJi ..😂😂.. Btw he has 1 in first class already

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

pls chk no tnc n clarity

So you will blatantly create a repost to misutilize the rules rather than updating the day-old thread which is known to you?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif #Horrible


good to see the partiality. when others get credits even for posting a few lines more of tnc they get n when i post full clarity n full tnc i get this. good. keep it up.

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@CR7 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification

Suggested on behalf of a good offer which works yesterday so may be works again today☺
Maybe Umesh will make century
Who knows @KuttaJi ..😂😂.. Btw he has 1 in first class already
I meant tomorrow https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@mahidada wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification


can u read the tnc?

@CR7

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49
@rajrocks wrote:


@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification


can u read the tnc?

@CR7

Ya i have eyes bro with good visions 😀😀

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42276
401
@CR7 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification


can u read the tnc?

@CR7

Ya i have eyes bro with good visions 😀😀

i was not telling to u bro but to the person who questioned u

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
198
2,155
14651
49
@rajrocks wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@mahidada wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

May be live again @rajrocks plz clarify


Suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif without verification


can u read the tnc?

@CR7

Ya i have eyes bro with good visions 😀😀

i was not telling to u bro but to the person who questioned u

Then he hasn’t good visions 😀

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
25
2,141
40397
671
@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

pls chk no tnc n clarity

So you will blatantly create a repost to misutilize the rules rather than updating the day-old thread which is known to you?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif #Horrible


good to see the partiality. when others get credits even for posting a few lines more of tnc they get n when i post full clarity n full tnc i get this. good. keep it up.

Partiality?! Just in case you were not aware, I have been against that rule of giving credit to the reposters based on that half-baked rule about “full T&Cs” since the beginning! Heck, I even support/supported giving shared credit to the original posters when they ignorantly post a deal within a regular post in another thread.

And just the other day, I helped a user get shared FPD credit (deservedly) for his thread with full T&Cs because his thread unintentionally became a repost by 44 seconds, very likely because of the time he took to check and post the full T&Cs!

But none of that applies here! You created a blatant repost of a day-old deal and are arguing about it! You just lost a lot of respect in my eyes which you earned by being a frequent deal poster/contributor in this community. #SMH

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

@rajrocks Load Na le Jayda post ka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing