Loot @136 pack of 5

Loot @136 pack of 5

  • 1224 Views
  • 19 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
suspended
391
1613
10
Loot @136 pack of 5
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/nu-Lite-Universal-3-Layer...=
Loot @ 136 pack of 5

Expiring In 16 days
18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Thanx man loot of d era

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
32
0

this isnt loot as i have seen post by a ministry as that they have fixed the price of hand sanitizer and mask

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1804
13

30 paise ki product 30 Rs. Me bik rahi and ye use loot bol raha he

Missing
Deal Subedar
56
1882
40

On Friday, the government said that price of a 200 ml bottle of hand sanitizer cannot exceed ₹100; while that of 2 ply (surgical) mask is to be capped at ₹8 and that of 3 ply (surgical) mask ₹10.

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2585
66

Market me already 20-30rs me mil rha h .

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1804
13
rocker196 wrote:

On Friday, the government said that price of a 200 ml bottle of hand sanitizer cannot exceed ₹100; while that of 2 ply (surgical) mask is to be capped at ₹8 and that of 3 ply (surgical) mask ₹10.

Great decision.

Already black market going on this

Missing
Deal Captain
114
7202
227

If you all want to raise complaint on this product on amazon platform, then find “Report incorrect product information.” link below the product description & file/report complaint there with the other product detail>>prices issue. do it in bulk like you do with loot., so that they can learn a lesson from this..

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
stunn3r wrote:

If you all want to raise complaint on this product on amazon platform, then find “Report incorrect product information.” link below the product description & file/report complaint there with the other product detail>>prices issue. do it in bulk like you do with loot., so that they can learn a lesson from this..

Lets we all Dimer do this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
270
2

Post link here and all dimer will be report about this at amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2

Also to teach this seller a lesson, we can order on COD and reject the delivery.. This way seller mask stock will stuck with him as a return purchase. Hopefully meanwhile the situation gets in control and no one need mask.

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
203
2
TheWolf wrote:

Post link here and all dimer will bhi report about this at amazon

Didn’t find the link to report so written a review with 1 star and hastag #BoycottUnfairPrice

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
133
6

But this 136 also includes shipping cost and commission to Amazon, so it seems okay… though we can get it at a better price offline..

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22613
275
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

But this 136 also includes shipping cost and commission to Amazon, so it seems okay… though we can get it at a better price offline..

Offline many medical stores have “No masks & sanitizers” notices
The ones that have are selling @ 30rs per piece here in bengaluru

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
133
6
Expand
getready wrote:

Offline many medical stores have “No masks & sanitizers” hoardings
The ones that have are selling @ 30rs per piece here in bengaluru

Yeah that’s what I’m saying, this is a good deal.

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22613
275
Expand
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

Yeah that’s what I’m saying, this is a good deal.

But quality is questionable from random sellers
Many are recycling used surgical masks and selling them as new

Missing
Deal Cadet
19
914
55

Instead of using unbranded unknown masks, better to use a handkerchief. Atleast you can wash & reuse.
But with mask if you wash, it becomes useless.
Also while wearing the mask, if you touch it by hand, it becomes contaminated & should be discarded or washed.
If you reuse contaminated/dirty mask, it offers no protection at all.

Missing