Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Loot @136 pack of 5

Loot @136 pack of 5

Deal Subedar
aakshi13

https://www.amazon.in/nu-Lite-Universal-3-Layer...=
Loot @ 136 pack of 5

Expired
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

this isnt loot as i have seen post by a ministry as that they have fixed the price of hand sanitizer and mask

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

30 paise ki product 30 Rs. Me bik rahi and ye use loot bol raha he

Link Copied

On Friday, the government said that price of a 200 ml bottle of hand sanitizer cannot exceed ₹100; while that of 2 ply (surgical) mask is to be capped at ₹8 and that of 3 ply (surgical) mask ₹10.

Link Copied

Great decision.

Already black market going on this

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Market me already 20-30rs me mil rha h .

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

12 RS me mil Raha hai 1

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

If you all want to raise complaint on this product on amazon platform, then find “Report incorrect product information.” link below the product description & file/report complaint there with the other product detail>>prices issue. do it in bulk like you do with loot., so that they can learn a lesson from this..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lets we all Dimer do this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Post link here and all dimer will be report about this at amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn’t find the link to report so written a review with 1 star and hastag #BoycottUnfairPrice

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Also to teach this seller a lesson, we can order on COD and reject the delivery.. This way seller mask stock will stuck with him as a return purchase. Hopefully meanwhile the situation gets in control and no one need mask.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But this 136 also includes shipping cost and commission to Amazon, so it seems okay… though we can get it at a better price offline..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Offline many medical stores have “No masks & sanitizers” notices
The ones that have are selling @ 30rs per piece here in bengaluru

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Instead of using unbranded unknown masks, better to use a handkerchief. Atleast you can wash & reuse.
But with mask if you wash, it becomes useless.
Also while wearing the mask, if you touch it by hand, it becomes contaminated & should be discarded or washed.
If you reuse contaminated/dirty mask, it offers no protection at all.

replyuser
Click here to reply