Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
80% off on Puma 24 Ltrs Lapis Blue-White Laptop Backpack (7482702)

80% off on Puma 24 Ltrs Lapis Blue-White Laptop Backpack (7482702)

699°
80% OFF 2299.0
Deal Hunter
rini50

https://www.amazon.in/Puma-Blue-White-Laptop-Ba...
Puma 24 Ltrs Lapis Blue-White Laptop Backpack (7482702)

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : Nigel
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ppl who downvoted “Product not good/not worth the price”… lol what do you expect to get at something below 500?? You want a bag that last more than one year than shell out 2k at brand store rooms.
If there’s someone like me who wants to buy cheap (but brand/cool looking stuff) and just for regular tution use then this is the deal!
Stop being such pessimistic morons. Most of here to grab cheap discounted stuff anyway.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Desidime is not for low quality products with high MRP and then available at big discount where the product is not worth.

It’s like back to Zero.

Desidime is for getting best products at cheap price..

View 1 more reply
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I’ve got your back bro… Like you said , I’m also the one who wants to buy something looks branded at a lower price.. for me these kinda deals are very useful… plus1

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Yes, that’s the very reason why I’ve joined desidime but some ppl here are just weirdos… and honestly i had enough of them sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu

Link Copied

HA

Anyone wondered why this M CM XL VIII ? 1000 + (1000-100) + (50-10) + (5+1+1+1) = 1948

Puma SE

Puma SE, branded as Puma, is a German multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. PUMA is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf Dassler had jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory). The relationship between the two brothers deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma. Both companies are currently based in Herzogenaurach, Germany.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
hushed
Link Copied

Not a loot, but good for the price.
HA

replyuser
Click here to reply