Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Last Day] Amazon: Flat 100% cashback on Cashload (all users)

[Last Day] Amazon: Flat 100% cashback on Cashload (all users)

4986°
100% OFF 50.0
Hotshot
Jeevesh

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_movie...
Get 100% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on Cashload.

Max cashback Rs.50
Valid for all users make sure to check the t&c.
Valid once per user per month
Cashback in 7 working days of cashload.
Minimum cashload of Rs. 10 to eligible for the offer
Tnc link:-https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_offer...
1.This Offer will commence on November 01, 2018 and continue till November 30 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
2.During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”);
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
© chooses to load at least INR 10/- in cash as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”) will be entitled to receive an additional cash-back equivalent to the amount of the Cash Load as Amazon Pay Balance, subject to the limits prescribed in these Offer Terms (the customer who satisfies all of the above conditions, “Eligible Customer”).
3.Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cumulative cashback of INR 50/- per Amazon.in account, across multiple Cash Load transactions during the Offer Period.
4.The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), which are redeemable into Amazon Pay Balance. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/dis...h…, which you agree to adhere to by using the Amazon Pay Balance.
5.The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer: (i) makes payment in cash for the Purchase Transaction, and (ii) loads his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction.
The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.

Expired
50 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Till November 31. Good!…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

November has 30 days only stuck_out_tongue

View 2 more replies
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Vu +kg

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good find bro VU +KG

Link Copied

just let me know how to load rs.50?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

When you place order on Amazon with Cash on delivery (COD) which is fullfilled by Amazon, On time of delivery give Order amount + extra cash you what to load all that extra cash money would added to Amazon pay balance. Ask delivery boy that you want to cashload in advance.

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Good deal smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@jpduminy

Link Copied

50 rupiya flushed confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice yaar blush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

November 31???

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
I am also excited by knowing that There are 31 days in November grimacing
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its mostly for everymonth

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Proof?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pay on delivery it is.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Thanks guys for support

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

This is the regular offer. Renews every month.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I transfer the amazon money??

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

As per the RBI rules, u can’t transfer to bank or to anyone.

Link Copied

I have a prepaid subscription delivery coming up… can i avail this offer when the guy comes to deliver?

Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Voted down. 50 rs chillar k liye itni mehnat grin grin grin grin grin.
Freeloaders of DD can do it 🤣🤣🤣

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If i m load of Rs.50, what cashback i will get?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you can pay “additional Rs 50CASH” as CASAH LOAD over &above the COD order amount (all in cash only & not card ).. you will get Rs 50 with a day or two.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

this is the nice offer given by amazon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
© chooses to load at least INR 10/- in cash as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”) will be entitled to receive an additional cash-back equivalent to the amount of the Cash Load as Amazon Pay Balance,

and get 50 back..

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cashback kb tk receive hoga

Link Copied

It is for all users, then non-prime members can not order low value items, shipping will be extra for them.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great hushed

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working i added 399 but I didn’t get 50 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For ₹553 COD order paid ₹600 to the ATS delivery guy. (only ₹47 cash load) still got ₹50 cash back with in a few days. smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wrong post

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
1 more day left wink
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

n0v 31 wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I Order today on COD and at the time of delivery, may be first week of Dec., 2018,

can I pay Rs. 50 more at the time of delivery in first week of Dec. will I get this benift, ie. :

Extra, over and above Order value, Rs. 50 + Rs. 50 from Amazon Pay ?

Pl. clarify.

TIA

replyuser
Click here to reply