Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Loot: Amazon: Reebok Men's Plain Ankle Socks @ 60 (95% discount)

111°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
40
31938
279

http://www.amazon.in/Reebok-Plain-Ankle-Socks-S...

Reebok Men’s Plain Socks @70 (80% discount)

http://www.amazon.in/Reebok-Mens-Plain-Socks-40...

26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Vcery7
Deal Subedar
0
158
1436
15

so theyre not cushioned right?

Las vegas movers
Deal Cadet
4
372
592
11

Delivery charges +40. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
709

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
40
31938
279
@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs of Blue color

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
162
@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Blue only

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
162
@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@bhanuchinna513269 wrote:

Delivery charges +40. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Add beauty products or books

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5721
51
@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


polyster ones r not good! always prefer cotton socks!

It would b insulting if they start stinking when u r in public. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only

But MRP is 1300 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
709
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Blue only


where?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
709
@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only


where?

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
40
31938
279
@rajrocks wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only


where?

Colour: Blue
Size: One Size Size Chart

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
709
@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only


where?

Colour: Blue
Size: One Size Size Chart


thx. overlooked it. but its polyster bro. its killing the deal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
162
@sagarinani wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only

But MRP is 1300 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ya but what can we do when they hv mentioned blue only

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only


where?

Colour: Blue
Size: One Size Size Chart

MRP IS 1300 will they deliver 3 pairs?
Becoz the white one having MRP 350. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@GoogleCA wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only

But MRP is 1300 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ya but what can we do when they hv mentioned blue only

Sorry i have not completed my question, my question was;
MRP IS 1300 will they deliver 3 pairs?
Becoz the white one having MRP 350.

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
40
31938
279
@sagarinani wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

whats the count of socks we will get of the colored one’s?
seems colored ones are polyester


Should get 3 pairs…


No they hv mentioned blue only

But MRP is 1300 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ya but what can we do when they hv mentioned blue only

Sorry i have not completed my question, my question was;
MRP IS 1300 will they deliver 3 pairs?
Becoz the white one having MRP 350.

Placed few orders hoping they will deliver 3 pairs..Lets see

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
709

too good to be true but skipping as these are ploy socks.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
111
956
12

they mention 3 pair means they have to deliver it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@vispat4241 wrote:

they mention 3 pair means they have to deliver it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Where? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
111
956
12
@sagarinani wrote:

@vispat4241 wrote:

they mention 3 pair means they have to deliver it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Where? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

on pic https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,739
13578
93
@vispat4241 wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

@vispat4241 wrote:

they mention 3 pair means they have to deliver it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Where? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

on pic https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
I think they will deliver only one. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
#FingersCrossed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
111
956
12
@sagarinani wrote:

@vispat4241 wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

@vispat4241 wrote:

they mention 3 pair means they have to deliver it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Where? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

on pic https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
I think they will deliver only one. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
#FingersCrossed
then better to buy from local street https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

very bad polyester socks

Missing