Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
LOOT : Buy clothes worth RS 5000 and get Morphy Richards aero 500  watt mixer free!!! #RelianceTrendsOffline.

LOOT : Buy clothes worth RS 5000 and get Morphy Richards aero 500 watt mixer free!!! #RelianceTrendsOffline.

48% OFF 5000.0
Deal Cadet
abcdpvk872

https://www.reliancetrend...m/
Guys today I went to the Ahmedabad Reliance Smart and did shopping of 5000 worth from trends store. There was a offer that gives the mixer on purchase of 5000(including discounts) or. a VIP check in trolley for shopping worth 7000. So check fast in your areas if need clothes… This is indeed a good offer!!!I have checked the p.c. On Amazon and fk and it costs around 23-2400 RS. So you can get 5000 worth clothes for 2600 effectively..

Update ;; offer is valid on all cloth products of any brand

You can also purchase gift card from Amazon or so for additional discounts as I saw that Amazon is selling 5000 coupon for 4400 RS..

Expired
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Everything is nice, but what’s LOOT is this joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Brother, no one usually gets mixer grinder of Morphy Richards for buying 5000 worth clothes

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Links for all plz

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

10% off/cb/discount is not a loot.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Not a loot. Inflated mrp with discounts/free items are the mode of selling in reliance, unlimited, max and allshowrooms.
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Would prefer 50% off on whatever amount I buy over a free gift on buying 5k worth stuff.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good to know but not a LOOT

replyuser
Click here to reply