Canon EOS 700D DZ 18 MP Digital SLR Camera (Bla...

Canon EOS 700D DZ 18 MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm and 55-250mm IS II Lens

15499
66% OFF 45000.0
  • 4110 Views
  • 64 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • 4 vote up
791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6

Removed , as seller was new .

Actually I don’t want people to book or get harassment due to my post as seller might be fraud . Thank for reviewing .

on 7.00 pm [ update ]

I got Fake India post tracking id , so i raised complaint against seller and got compensation of 1000 rs / – . Bad luck for not getting camera but got compensation so , somewhat happy.

Please advise all buyer to raised complaint ask for compensation upto 1000 /- and refund will process within 24 hour to 48 hours [ Fully amount will credit to original mode of payment ] .

Please requesting to cancelled order as seller is fake and file claim [ from amazon account ] against seller and call to customer care about seller and get compensation .

PS : Got to know via my deal posted , many person purchased ! It is amazing that people don’t vote up for good deal even after purchasing it . But people vote down , if deal get failed to get product or problem.

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : nofpd

Alerted Amazon: Those who dont love your money may please place the order

Seller: Croma Availability: In Stock Delivery: N/A
35690.0
+ Free Shipping
63 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8

fakeeee

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232

people are innovative toungueout
original products this store

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
getready wrote:

people are innovative toungueout
original products this store

Ha ha ha

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Is dis fake guys??

Animatio %28159%29
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

don’t waste your time and money

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Yep cancelled it. N gor refund too. Thnks guys

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
178
2

seller spotted

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Fixthedeal wrote:

seller spotted

Wah re duniya .. ! Kya baat karte ho.. ! Posting deal is crime now !

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

fakeeee

I also think ! But I ordered . What would be step ahead if fake or wrong product delivered . Any idea .

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
getready wrote:

people are innovative toungueout
original products this store

If not original !

I need to fight with amazon along with seller .
Img 20170628 wa0026
Deal Newbie
0
74
86
3
Expand
handsome wrote:

I also think ! But I ordered . What would be step ahead if fake or wrong product delivered . Any idea .

cancel ur order to save ur money dude

Toy
Deal Subedar
1
148
1138
28

Bought

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
dhanjit15 wrote:

don’t waste your time and money

Bank mein rakh kar.. double thodi ho jayega ! So invested , naito consumer court and amazon policy hai hi..

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
235
1482
45
Expand
handsome wrote:

Bank mein rakh kar.. double thodi ho jayega ! So invested , naito consumer court and amazon policy hai hi..

U seem to have quite a lot of time, best of luck for your endeavours

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Expand
kunakhuntia763 wrote:

cancel ur order to save ur money dude

Amazon is there from take care of my money ! Let Hope for good. # Experience toh leta hu.. otherwise seller ka tin and gst number gaye ! Blacklist karve hu duga .. 😂😂

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
jignesh.keshwani87905 wrote:

Yep cancelled it. N gor refund too. Thnks guys

Let see ! Mine luck ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
handsome wrote:

Let see ! Mine luck ..

Bhai hun pan gujarati chu bt dont want to put money in fake products. Invest into stock mkt

Animatio %28159%29
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
Expand
handsome wrote:

Bank mein rakh kar.. double thodi ho jayega ! So invested , naito consumer court and amazon policy hai hi..

if it is original then they will cancel your order themself otherwise you will get empty box or fake made in China camera 😀😀

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
374
1482
17
Expand
handsome wrote:

Amazon is there from take care of my money ! Let Hope for good. # Experience toh leta hu.. otherwise seller ka tin and gst number gaye ! Blacklist karve hu duga .. 😂😂

I think you have done foolishness by sharing a fraud deal and to support your post ,you are saying such things in overconfidence.
Amazon will only entertain for Amazon Fulfilled products and not for these fake just launched frauds.

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

I think you have done foolishness by sharing a fraud deal and to support your post ,you are saying such things in overconfidence.
Amazon will only entertain for Amazon Fulfilled products and not for these fake just launched frauds.

Deal is removed but you need to check amazon policy.

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Expand
dhanjit15 wrote:

if it is original then they will cancel your order themself otherwise you will get empty box or fake made in China camera 😀😀

Empty box or fraud product chance are there .

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Expand
jignesh.keshwani87905 wrote:

Bhai hun pan gujarati chu bt dont want to put money in fake products. Invest into stock mkt

In stock market , no one guarantee for getting money full refund .

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

It’s just body of camera

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
arvinder427 wrote:

It’s just body of camera

Nope , Complete camera !

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

What if we get original product as stated along with lens and accessories grinning

Animatio %28159%29
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
iob.imran3361 wrote:

What if we get original product as stated along with lens and accessories grinning

you will be luckiest one in the world 😀😀😀

Toy
Deal Subedar
1
148
1138
28

Mine Dispatched

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
desidimer131 wrote:

Mine Dispatched

I got Fake India post tracking id , so i raised complaint against seller and got compensation of 1000 rs / – . Bad luck for not getting camera but got compensation so , somewhat happy.

Please advise all buyer to raised complaint ask for compensation upto 1000 /- and refund will process within 24 hour to 48 hours [ Fully amount will credit to original mode of payment ] .

Please requesting to cancelled order as seller is fake and file claim [ from amazon account ] against seller and call to customer care about seller and get compensation .

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
470
6
Expand
dhanjit15 wrote:

you will be luckiest one in the world 😀😀😀

No luck , for this time . but ….

Missing