Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Coolwinks or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal loot: coolwinks 1 sunglasses and 1antiglare Eyewear at Rs80 only

837°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Coolwinks or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Cadet
167
680
14
loot: coolwinks 1 sunglasses and 1antiglare Eyewear at Rs80 only
Deal Expired

www.coolwin...om
Cookwinks loot 1 sunglasses and 1 Eyeglasses (Anti glare) For Rs80 only 1. Add desired Eyewear And choose Anti glare lenses worth Rs1560 2. Go to sunglasses option Filter low to high Choose sunglasses priced rs705 Official @ Add to cart And then choose Coolcash option and pay via phone or of PAYTM Done other total will be 1580 and 1500 cashback Effective price just Rs80 Note: you need to have Coolcash for that
Offer valid for 2 times

124 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
192
426
6

Will we receive cashback if v don’t use paytm code, are u confirm??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

dono ka link do. plz

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
680
14
abhisek4881 wrote:

Will we receive cashback if v don’t use paytm code, are u confirm??

Yes
I received

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
680
14
freesamrat86 wrote:

dono ka link do. plz

Any product will work. Make sure the sunglasses is priced at 705 and Coolcash is present

Images
Deal Newbie
104
62
1
Expand
Nitya007 wrote:

Any product will work. Make sure the sunglasses is priced at 705 and Coolcash is present

How much charge from paytm wallet to bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
680
14
Expand
King_123 wrote:

How much charge from paytm wallet to bank

3%

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0

I got Cashback instantly without Paytm code using coolcash. Using web browser. Done transaction right now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
426
6
Jakkaas wrote:

I got Cashback instantly without Paytm code using coolcash. Using web browser. Done transaction right now.

Wts Ur order amt.

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0

1625- eyeglass bifocal lens and a sunglass

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
680
14
Jakkaas wrote:

I got Cashback instantly without Paytm code using coolcash. Using web browser. Done transaction right now.

App also can be used
Who all didn’t receive cashback wait for 48 hours

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
567
8
Jakkaas wrote:

1625- eyeglass bifocal lens and a sunglass

attach screenshot

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Unable to order… While e selecting paytm as payment option it displays to use PAYTM code, what to do?

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
469
2
Jakkaas wrote:

I got Cashback instantly without Paytm code using coolcash. Using web browser. Done transaction right now.

Thnx bro . Did same as ur order and i also received . Thanx a lot bro
U rocks

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
567
8
Expand
lalitbatra24274 wrote:

Thnx bro . Did same as ur order and i also received . Thanx a lot bro
U rocks

post screenshot

Missing
Deal Cadet
368
680
18

without using phonepe coupon, on phonepe – it ask to pay full amount i.e. add coolcash amount in payable amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
567
8

can anyone confirm

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
567
8

or post ss

Missing
Deal Newbie
79
20
0

How Much Time It Will Take For Cashback In Paytm..??

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0
Expand
lalitbatra24274 wrote:

Thnx bro . Did same as ur order and i also received . Thanx a lot bro
U rocks

No problem. You are welcome

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

attach screenshot

How to attach?

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0
kislaysrivastav1241 wrote:

Unable to order… While e selecting paytm as payment option it displays to use PAYTM code, what to do?

Try using web browser

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0

Got additional 60 rs via Cashback site wink

Mycomtp 1
Deal Cadet
54
326
34

Should coolcash be added first to avail the offer? How much to add?

Nkp new release wallpapers 2
Deal Cadet
103
696
26

Worked, cashback is instant.

Nkp new release wallpapers 2
Deal Cadet
103
696
26
Savan1200 wrote:

How Much Time It Will Take For Cashback In Paytm..??

Instant

Goku
Deal Cadet
57
128
0
dark_horizon wrote:

Should coolcash be added first to avail the offer? How much to add?

Atleast 1000 cool cash and probably more than 2500 rs of final order

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
48
0

Anyone pls update do i need to pay from paytm wallet only ir i can pay from other options ddbit and credit card under paytm?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
74
2

Awesome post sir

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
134
1
barinder2685335 wrote:

Anyone pls update do i need to pay from paytm wallet only ir i can pay from other options ddbit and credit card under paytm?

Just do it under paytm. On Paytm page you can add money via cards

Missing