[ Loot] Dabur Hajmola Of Rs.23 for free [ For ...

[ Loot] Dabur Hajmola Of Rs.23 for free [ For prime members]

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -12 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • Repost : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1

Loot Hajmola for from Amazon using the gv u got from Cadbury.
1. If u hv Rs.25 gv thn order one Hajmola using amazon prime nd u will get Free shipping.
2. If you have Rs. 40 gv thn order 2 Hajmolas using amazon prime, u will have to Rs. 6 using debit card or credit card.
This loot is mostly for Amazon prime members as Delivery charges Do not apply on prime members.
http://www.amaz...n/

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
200w d
Deal Subedar
1
40
1114
42

Link

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
102
164
8

But. Link in pm or what

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
79

Bro, my first question to you: What are you smoking? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Second question: How much are you smoking? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What you said is something like this: “You can get free money from bank. Just go to a nearest bank and kill all the people. Then take the money from the locker and walk out. That’s how you get free money from any bank.”

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Ok looted like anything

Capture1
Budding Star
40
2,398
6198
36

Thanks bro looted all and sold in olx and bought a private jet now going to take rest in My jacuzzi with Sunny Leone.

And yes VD for the efforts.
Cheers.

Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1
@sidbhai wrote:

Bro, my first question to you: What are you smoking? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Second question: How much are you smoking? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What you said is something like this: “You can get free money from bank. Just go to a nearest bank and kill all the people. Then take the money from the locker and walk out. That’s how you get free money from any bank.”

What’s the connection with robbing bank and killing people r u smoking ur a$s

Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1
@coolladka wrote:

Thanks bro looted all and sold in olx and bought a private jet now going to take rest in My jacuzzi with Sunny Leone.

And yes VD for the efforts.
Cheers.

Oh never knew u were a gigolo 😂😂

Capture1
Budding Star
40
2,398
6198
36
@sidbhai wrote:

Bro, my first question to you: What are you smoking? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Second question: How much are you smoking? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What you said is something like this: “You can get free money from bank. Just go to a nearest bank and kill all the people. Then take the money from the locker and walk out. That’s how you get free money from any bank.”


Dude @sidbhai tag admin n moderators here

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
@coolladka wrote:

Thanks bro looted all and sold in olx and bought a private jet now going to take rest in My jacuzzi with Sunny Leone.

And yes VD for the efforts.
Cheers.


That’s really cool, ladke… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Papers.co hi78 ronaldo number 7 realmadrid soccor 40 wallpaper
suspended
2
103
234
5

So you think people will waste their gvs for your hajmola (loot)??
Seriously!!

Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1
@dansnehangshu wrote:

So you think people will waste their gvs for your hajmola (loot)??
Seriously!!

I was talking abt free Cadbury amazon gvs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
@sidbhai wrote:

Bro, my first question to you: What are you smoking? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Second question: How much are you smoking? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What you said is something like this: “You can get free money from bank. Just go to a nearest bank and kill all the people. Then take the money from the locker and walk out. That’s how you get free money from any bank.”


Sidhbhai, when u r gonna get loot for free at ur doorstep then where is the need for killing. And smoking… leave that… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Papers.co hi78 ronaldo number 7 realmadrid soccor 40 wallpaper
suspended
2
103
234
5
@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

@dansnehangshu wrote:

So you think people will waste their gvs for your hajmola (loot)??
Seriously!!

I was talking abt free Cadbury amazon gvs

I know that bro..I have more than 50 Cadbury gvs..But Hajmola https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
220
6
@dansnehangshu wrote:

@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

@dansnehangshu wrote:

So you think people will waste their gvs for your hajmola (loot)??
Seriously!!

I was talking abt free Cadbury amazon gvs

I know that bro..I have more than 50 Cadbury gvs..But Hajmola https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What Cadbury gv??

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092
@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

@dansnehangshu wrote:

So you think people will waste their gvs for your hajmola (loot)??
Seriously!!

I was talking abt free Cadbury amazon gvs


There are of items bro ex: maggi for 5rs etc.,

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
36

Hajmoja -secret of Op energy..

Penguins
Deal Cadet
3
149
194
9

OP is suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
50
2
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14520
193

Suspended but why ?

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@Amolverma.6 wrote:

Suspended but why ?



Admin took some Hajmola from this loot. OP got flushed out. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hqdefault
Deal Cadet
6
6
752
5
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Penguins
Deal Cadet
3
149
194
9

hahaha lol https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Penguins
Deal Cadet
3
149
194
9

hahaha lol https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing