BigBasket LOOT : BBSTAR Membership @ ₹1 + ₹100 ...

BigBasket LOOT : BBSTAR Membership @ ₹1 + ₹100 cashback for 3 Months (with Additional 10% + 3% Cashback)

139°
100% OFF 599.0
  • 17 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Cropped8637801755449731361
Deal Cadet

https://freecharge.in/fc/app?action=view&page=p...
Applicable for New Users of BIGBASKET :

HOW TO REDEEM

Deal Details :
1. Get Free BB star membership on minimum bill value of Rs. 600
2. Also get additional 3% Freecharge Cashback within 70 days of successful redemption. Valid for First time users at Merchant platform.

Steps to Redeem
1. Buy the deal on Freecharge to receive unique coupon code over email, sms and Freecharge app.
2. Visit www.bigbask...om or Bigbasket App and register yourself.
3. key fire[IMPORTANT] fire key Place order and apply coupon code at time of checkout to avail deal and earn cashback within 70 days.
4. Proceed to final payment and pay through any mode.

For all Users:
Pay through PAYZAPP and apply " GROCERY" Promocode on Payzapp payment page (Not on BigBasket payment page) and get 10% Cashback for orders over ₹1000.

Expiring In 16 days
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

What is the best option to get bigbasket vouchers with discounts

Download
Deal Subedar
insta wrote:

What is the best option to get bigbasket vouchers with discounts

Amex CC / Paytm

Download
Shopping Friend

Clickbait title, would you pay for my 599+ order that i need to place for getting the membership ?

Deal Cadet
androgame wrote:

Clickbait title, would you pay for my 599+ order that i need to place for getting the membership ?

In that case, Would you pay extra ₹299/₹599 to get BBstar Membership??

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

In that case, Would you pay extra ₹299/₹599 to get BBstar Membership??

Why would I?
when i could get it free with timesprime / paytm first
and could even buy at 100 rupees from any sellers
but thats not my point
your title says i can get bbstar membership for rupee 1, i am ready to pay that, kindly activate for my account sunglasses
I think i am clear on my point , no space for debate

Download
Shopping Friend

Better apply code MYBBSTAR rather than freecharge one
The former would give free shipping as well (you would save 30-40) Not sure of freecharge one gives free shipping or not but not mentioned in terms atleast

Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Why would I?
when i could get it free with timesprime / paytm first
and could even buy at 100 rupees from any sellers
but thats not my point
your title says i can get bbstar membership for rupee 1, i am ready to pay that, kindly activate for my account sunglasses
I think i am clear on my point , no space for debate

With that logic, you don’t get free BBSTAR Membership even with TimesPrime/Paytm First! Either you pay for those Memberships (though effectively available for free now a days) and still You will have to place an order to activate the Membership on BigBasket…!!
Ps: MYBBSTAR is Better (free Shipping, min. Order 800₹)
FreeCharge (no idea about Shipping?? Min. Order 600₹)

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

With that logic, you don’t get free BBSTAR Membership even with TimesPrime/Paytm First! Either you pay for those Memberships (though effectively available for free now a days) and still You will have to place an order to activate the Membership on BigBasket…!!

Minimum order is 600 for MYYBBSTAR as well, placed order in morning

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

I agree there are memberships and they are paid, but as i mentioned previously that is not my point, i just said that your thread title is not appropriate, i am ready to pay 1 rupee , kindly activate the membership in my account, thats the straight thing i am trying to convey
Not criticizing your deal or anything else

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

And btw its a repost- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
Kindly check his title and compare with yours , you would understand the difference i am talking of sunglasses

Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Minimum order is 600 for MYYBBSTAR as well, placed order in morning

Then it’s Great, Didn’t knew about this deal though! Saved my ₹1✌️ smile

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant

i have a bbstar membership activated some months back by paying 299 and got 100 cashback in 3 subsequent months..
my membership will expire this month. can i again buy the membership for 299 and get 100 back in next 3 months or should i use a new id?

Deal Cadet
DealFinder wrote:

i have a bbstar membership activated some months back by paying 299 and got 100 cashback in 3 subsequent months..
my membership will expire this month. can i again buy the membership for 299 and get 100 back in next 3 months or should i use a new id?

It’s applicable for new IDs only… Or say, Most of them are for new users only! But Paytm First gives you code that is Not applicable for “EXISTING” member…

Missing
Deal Subedar
DealFinder wrote:

I got the same offer for the second subscription too! That’s what they advertise too, No charge for being a star!!

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
geturchiru wrote:

I got the same offer for the second subscription too! That’s what they advertise too, No charge for being a star!!

Really.. hmm will see next month then..
rolleyes

Cropped457129085
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

I agree there are memberships and they are paid, but as i mentioned previously that is not my point, i just said that your thread title is not appropriate, i am ready to pay 1 rupee , kindly activate the membership in my account, thats the straight thing i am trying to convey
Not criticizing your deal or anything else

If u find anyone who is ready to do in Rs 1…..then I will pay double of that to u ,if u find one more guy for me speak_no_evil smiling_imp smiling_imp

Missing