Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BigBasket LOOT : BBSTAR Membership @ ₹1 + ₹100 cashback for 3 Months (with Additional 10% + 3% Cashback)

BigBasket LOOT : BBSTAR Membership @ ₹1 + ₹100 cashback for 3 Months (with Additional 10% + 3% Cashback)

1515°
100% OFF 599.0
Budding Star
JassuBhai

https://freecharge.in/fc/app?action=view&page=p...
Applicable for New Users of BIGBASKET :

HOW TO REDEEM

Deal Details :
1. Get Free BB star membership on minimum bill value of Rs. 600
2. Also get additional 3% Freecharge Cashback within 70 days of successful redemption. Valid for First time users at Merchant platform.

Steps to Redeem
1. Buy the deal on Freecharge to receive unique coupon code over email, sms and Freecharge app.
2. Visit www.bigbask...om or Bigbasket App and register yourself.
3. key fire[IMPORTANT] fire key Place order and apply coupon code at time of checkout to avail deal and earn cashback within 70 days.
4. Proceed to final payment and pay through any mode.

For all Users:
Pay through PAYZAPP and apply " GROCERY" Promocode on Payzapp payment page (Not on BigBasket payment page) and get 10% Cashback for orders over ₹1000.

Expired
26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

What is the best option to get bigbasket vouchers with discounts

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Amex CC / Paytm

View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Clickbait title, would you pay for my 599+ order that i need to place for getting the membership ?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

In that case, Would you pay extra ₹299/₹599 to get BBstar Membership??

View 7 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Better apply code MYBBSTAR rather than freecharge one
The former would give free shipping as well (you would save 30-40) Not sure of freecharge one gives free shipping or not but not mentioned in terms atleast

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i have a bbstar membership activated some months back by paying 299 and got 100 cashback in 3 subsequent months..
my membership will expire this month. can i again buy the membership for 299 and get 100 back in next 3 months or should i use a new id?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

It’s applicable for new IDs only… Or say, Most of them are for new users only! But Paytm First gives you code that is Not applicable for “EXISTING” member…

View 10 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

every website coming up with Membership Business model to earn extra revenue.
and separating users in the Name of Premium service.

replyuser
Click here to reply