Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Rs. 100 Dominos Voucher at only Rs.10

858°
10
90% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Cadet
208
756
7
Rs. 100 Dominos Voucher at only Rs.10
Deal Expired

Use promocode PIZZA.
Only for new users

www.little...in

Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to LitttleApp Website
  2. Use promo code : PIZZA
  3. Only for new users
60 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
62
2

Is it really working??

Despil
Deal Cadet
52
122
9
@sethiasouravcc wrote:

@namamj61993 wrote:

Is it really working??

Yes


after one time use its showing invalid promo code now plz help

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
756
7

Its still live are admins looking into it @nigel

56766
Deal Subedar
368
1076
35

yes its working i personally tried

Epic cat wallpaper 10117383
Deal Cadet
57
200
4

How much gv can be applied in a single order

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
756
7
@siramann wrote:

How much gv can be applied in a single order

Bro 1 only

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101

Buy from Desidime ceritifed traders the 200Rs gv for Rs. 50 (buyers association price)
P.S I’m also a buyer

Missing
Deal Cadet
48
883
17
@Achilles wrote:

Buy from Desidime ceritifed traders the 200Rs gv for Rs. 50 (buyers association price)
P.S I’m also a buyer


mind sharing the seller names?

Download
Deal Subedar
287
1278
25
@nujabs55 wrote:


@Achilles wrote:

Buy from Desidime ceritifed traders the 200Rs gv for Rs. 50 (buyers association price)
P.S I’m also a buyer


mind sharing the seller names?

Need one. Please share names

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Pickup kar sakte ho

200l
Deal Cadet
384
737
16
@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n there 😉

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

No min order but 1 pizza should be ordered to get home delivery

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11
@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n there 😉


burger pizza cost is less than 100. so i can order 1 burger pizza?

17991123 1866028113665287 68390536792323073 n
Deal Cadet
53
218
3

Paid with Udio, only 9 deducted little more discount on little app https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200l
Deal Cadet
384
737
16
@sunnie wrote:


@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n there 😉


burger pizza cost is less than 100. so i can order 1 burger pizza?

108₹ it will cost (incl. Taxes) 8₹ Cash payment :p you can buy more Items too like Veg Parcel, Coke etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11
@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n there 😉


burger pizza cost is less than 100. so i can order 1 burger pizza?

108₹ it will cost (incl. Taxes) 8₹ Cash payment :p you can buy more Items too like Veg Parcel, Coke etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

sahi hey mere dost
I paid 10 rs via little app. Then i got a code displayed on screen. Hope that code to be punched.
Right?

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
71
476
7
@sunnie wrote:


@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n there 😉


burger pizza cost is less than 100. so i can order 1 burger pizza?

108₹ it will cost (incl. Taxes) 8₹ Cash payment :p you can buy more Items too like Veg Parcel, Coke etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

sahi hey mere dost
I paid 10 rs via little app. Then i got a code displayed on screen. Hope that code to be punched.
Right?

Right

Img 20181019 220627 2
Deal Cadet
51
161
2

No new numbers left🤕

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
61
2

No show any deal in app plz any one tell the deal n link plz of deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11
Raw %281%29
Deal Cadet
68
566
9

I am new to litte app. I got this deal .why does it say redeemed on top where see this deal?

17991123 1866028113665287 68390536792323073 n
Deal Cadet
53
218
3
@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@aviral007 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

what nonsense,
its not applicable on offline orders. then why they list multiple locations…

minimum order 300 ka karo
sahi nakhrey hey en logo k

Place order on Pick up and pick from outlet or just dine n thereߘɼ/blockquote>

burger pizza cost is less than 100. so i can order 1 burger pizza?

108₹ it will cost (incl. Taxes) 8₹ Cash payment :p you can buy more Items too like Veg Parcel, Coke etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Nope you can’t, it’s showing min cart value to order only sides must be 350(Taxes Extra)

Ava
Deal Newbie
60
20
0
@ddnuit263 wrote:

Paid with Udio, only 9 deducted little more discount on little app https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Does it really work .?? I tried on 2-3 new accounts it is not working.

Hyderabad 1080p wallpapers 1
Deal Cadet
118
174
4

Is the deal still on or over?

Missing