Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
loot fast at RS 2910   Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01E6T54KQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rwClCbAVEKZZ1

loot fast at RS 2910 Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01E6T54KQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rwClCbAVEKZZ1

94% OFF 49820.0
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

Focusrite Control (routing and monitoring application)
Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
Softube Time & Tone Pack
Pro Tools, First Focusrite Creative Pack
Ableton Live Lite music making software
2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
Record whatever you Want, whenever you Want
Second generation 18 in / 8 out USB 2.0 Audio interface with four Scarlett Mic preamps, 24bit/192kHz, eight ADAT inputs, four line inputs, two main monitor outputs and two headphone outputs. Recording software included. Mac / PC compatible.

Delimit your Studio
18 inputs let you connect just about anything you want, and leave your instruments set up and ready to record. 4 combination inputs on the front have a natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp. On the back are 4 more line inputs for connecting your synths, keyboards or mixers, and two additional S/PDIF inputs for recording digital sources.

Mic Preamp and Instrument Input
With Scarlett 18i8 your recordings will

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

No one selling it for 3k!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it is for 47k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Are you ok ?

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Not available

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What is this thing ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Used by musicians to record drums, guitars and vocals. It connects to computer for analog to digital signal conversion.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Please post a screenshot in comments

replyuser
Click here to reply