Hotness Loot for 24 carat gold: Best utilisation of 10%...

Hot Deal Loot for 24 carat gold: Best utilisation of 10% HDFC+15% cashback=8091 for 3gm

1261°
24% OFF 10657.0
  • 48 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
Loot for 24 carat gold: Best utilisation of 10% HDFC+15% cashback=8091 for 3gm
Deal Expired

Add this two 24 carat coins in the cart.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07DHPMFK2/ref...
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07J3Y3C16/ref...

Total is ₹10657

HDFC discount ₹1065 + Amazon cashback ₹1500
Final amount ₹8091 for 3gm gold.
₹2697 for 1 gm gold.
Both brands are good to go.

P. S. PROOF ADDED

Expired over 1 year
47 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

Maximum Amazon pay Cashback is 1000 only plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

Maximum Amazon pay Cashback is 1000 only plus1

Its 1500 bro.. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/537595/original/Screenshot_20181102-201244.jpg?1541169804

Missing
Deal Newbie

When this cashback will be added to account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
hardik130222 wrote:

When this cashback will be added to account.

After shipping.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Anyone bought this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Rakesh1034 wrote:

Anyone bought this?

Yup..I bought this..then posted here.

Missing
Deal Hunter

But hdfc discount doesnt work on gold coins afaik

Missing
Deal Cadet

HDFC 10% working…?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Amolverma.6 wrote:

But hdfc discount doesnt work on gold coins afaik

proof added..please check..application on some of the gold coins..need to search.

Missing
Deal Cadet
tosif7894 wrote:

HDFC 10% working…?

yes..its working on these two coins.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is it really 24 carats?bcz i am the 1st tim to buy gold in online

Missing
Deal Newbie

Beware… both aren’t BIS hallmarked !!!

Missing
Deal Captain
Deal_Breaker wrote:

Are they selling fake gold? Will it not be accepted in offline market? Or will they value it at lesser price?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Deal_Breaker wrote:

Look at carefully in second one…It’s BIS certified

Missing
Deal Newbie

Where is link ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Sorry, got it

Missing
Deal Cadet
Deal_Breaker wrote:

check in the product specification..both are BIS hallmarked.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Yes bought now oos of 2gm

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is Cashbook is valid on 2 orders???

Missing
Deal Cadet

Guys, hold on to this item… I ordered 1 month back to take benefit of fashion cashback 20 percent. I always used to Buy branded ones (RBSL / Bluestone, Jagadamba or Joy Alukkas). Last time, got little greedy and ordered 3 of them to try out. They took ages to dispatch. I even cancelled one of the orders. Finally, got two of them delivered today.

1. Dispatch and delivery is too late (though within their promised delivery timeline)
2. Packing is very average. Seller did not list this item as a part of Gold coin category. So, Amazon does not even ask for ID proof (which usually they do for other coins).
3. No hallmark (but mentioned in website)
4. The so-called sealed pack is so easy to open.

Tomorrow, I will verify the purity and weight and confirm. As of now, not very happy with the purchase. Better to buy branded ones for peace of mind.

Still, will confirm tomorrow.

Missing
Deal Cadet
prasathvishnu258 wrote:

Guys, hold on to this item… I ordered 1 month back to take benefit of fashion cashback 20 percent. I always used to Buy branded ones (RBSL / Bluestone, Jagadamba or Joy Alukkas). Last time, got little greedy and ordered 3 of them to try out. They took ages to dispatch. I even cancelled one of the orders. Finally, got two of them delivered today.

1. Dispatch and delivery is too late (though within their promised delivery timeline)
2. Packing is very average. Seller did not list this item as a part of Gold coin category. So, Amazon does not even ask for ID proof (which usually they do for other coins).

Tomorrow, I will verify the purity and weight and confirm. As of now, not very happy with the purchase. Better to buy branded ones for peace of mind.

But, for this item, I got cashback as well as discount. No problem with that. If at all the purity and weight is good, then I got it at a very good rate of 2,500 per gram.

Missing
Deal Newbie

1st link sold out; Any other suggestion please?

Missing
Entertainer
prasathvishnu258 wrote:

Please do update about the originality of the coin. Thanks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
prasathvishnu258 wrote:

what about BangaloreRefinary
this does not have HDFC offer but which is 5% lesser that OP suggested.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Of all the gold coins sold in Amazon, this is the only brand which gets you 10% discount

Missing
Deal Newbie

Any Amazon Prime Fulfilled item with Amazon 1,500.00 Cashback and HDFC discount? Couldn’t find one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
sriram wrote:

1st link sold out; Any other suggestion please?

Still available, check..

Missing
Deal Hunter
prasathvishnu258 wrote:

Karma for information.
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Very high risk to buy this deal. No Amazon fulfilled, not a popular brand and no reviews.

Missing