Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Croma or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Loot for Mumbai people : XCCESS HEADPHONE WITH MIC for Rs.4 Pickup

Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Croma or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50

http://www.croma.com/xccess-headphone-with-mic/...

Store Pickup: You can pick-up this product from our store at Malad Link Road-within 2 hours

Pin : 400001

21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
15
925
8320
37

VUNS kg

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

KJA over

Giphy
Deal Subedar
1
83
1150
31

OOS…still good find bro..VU

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

Oos

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
119
298
0

Missed
The store was besides my home only

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5
@goyalharsh94 wrote:

Missed
The store was besides my home only

Back in stock..just checked now

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
119
298
0
@syaml302228 wrote:

@goyalharsh94 wrote:

Missed
The store was besides my home only

Back in stock..just checked now


No bro, it says pin code not serviceable

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
435
3754
29

Thanks @Amit Goyal and @KuttaJi
But as known my luck doesnt work and the product is oos
Also the store was near my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

How violent logan
Deal Major
75
3,503
15742
178

Those who got it
Get Ready for humiliation tomorrow at croma store https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
435
3754
29
@getready wrote:

Those who got it
Get Ready for humiliation tomorrow at croma store https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

haha !! Sahi baat he https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Logo
Deal Cadet
0
56
260
2
@getready wrote:

Those who got it
Get Ready for humiliation tomorrow at croma store https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Lol 😁

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
119
298
0
@pjsandyy wrote:

Thanks @Amit Goyal and @KuttaJi
But as known my luck doesnt work and the product is oos
Also the store was near my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Just for curosity where do you live https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
14
435
3754
29
@goyalharsh94 wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

Thanks @Amit Goyal and @KuttaJi
But as known my luck doesnt work and the product is oos
Also the store was near my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Just for curosity where do you live https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Malad !! and you would be also near by that

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
418
1064
12
@goyalharsh94 wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

Thanks @Amit Goyal and @KuttaJi
But as known my luck doesnt work and the product is oos
Also the store was near my home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Just for curosity where do you live https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Lucky and unlucky guy

Missing