Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Go organic walnut 250gm+ California almonds 250gm @491 per kg

Go organic walnut 250gm+ California almonds 250gm @491 per kg

1292°
60% OFF 614.0
Deal Subedar
chawla9052

buy 5 units of Rs614/- & get 60% cashback means net 491/- per kg combo of 500gm walnut kernel + 500 calfornia almonds
coupon code : FOOD60

I have always resisted the use of “LOOT”, but now i am using it since it is sort of loot only. Where in the market would you find 500gm organic walnut kernel @245/-
also best price for 500gm calfornia almonds @245

Much better deal than almonds @590/- Kg

https://paytmmall.com/go-organic-walnuts-withou...

Expect a encoureging feedback from dimers for best dryfruit deal

Expired
47 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone got these walnuts and almonds??
I am not worried much about size of walnut pieces but are they stale or bitter, any comments are helpful.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My order they cancelled and refunded

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got only 1.25 kg of almond and 250g of walnut.While I ordered 5 quantities of this product so I should be getting 1.25 kegs each of walnut and almond.Pathetic service by seller and now with no return no exchange policy,how can I escalate this to seller or Paytm?Any help from diners?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Happended with my 2 orders from another seller (D’nature – Devdut Exports ), I got only 2 packs instead of 5, I reported the matter with pictures to Paytm & they have ordered refund for 3 ( still to confirm from my account), next day i got the second order , I weighed & found it to be 765 Gms only against 1250+ Gms(means it also contained 3 packs intead of 5), I refused the delivery & got the refund after 5-6 days.

Write to Paytm with details & pictures & your will get the balance refund.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got all 5 pack of almond and walnuts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine was delivered through Xpressbees.I think the courier guy might have tampered and repackaged the parcel.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got product today .Gud packing and Nice taste .everything is ok 👍

replyuser
Click here to reply