Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[loot] India to NZ for 28000 only

[loot] India to NZ for 28000 only

1602°
44% OFF 50000.0
Deal Subedar
stella.dmont...

http://www.goibi...om
China Airlines is offering some superb fares for Aug & Sept 2019 at just 28k from New Delhi & one stop via China
Here is one such deal which I found
Delhi to Christchurch 22.08.2019
Christchurch to Delhi 04.09.2019

It is available at almost all OTA right now. However I would suggest you may Lock Fare via Goibibo for 24hours if you are not confident about travel date.

PS. Reason I mentioned Loot is that regular price for NZ ticket is 50k approx

Expired
88 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Last week sale in MMT was good too…managed to book Bangalore to Maldives roundtrip for 2@9464 on goair….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

9464 per head right?

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do tag me in future if you find anything of such sort! Thanks in advance

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have traveled to New Zealand couple of times. Amazon place. Indian food is good.
Take KIWI BUS or STRAY to travel. They have keep deep discounting their bus routes. I try and take TIKI route.
Stay in Hotel (cook food in hostel to save money)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

AirAsia flight from Chennai to perth (Australia) return costing around 22000 it’s good deal interested may chk I have checked date 21 Jun departure and return 27 promotion to Melbourne and Sydney also going on some date

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@raghupro chk April and may fare from Kochi to Bali showing 12000 return

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Folks looking for bangkok, phi phi trip in June end. Any pointers, suggestions for 7 8 days and flight boooking as well? From pune or Mumbai.

replyuser
Click here to reply