Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Jewellery

Hot Deal Loot - Jewelry Bag At Just 12/- Free Shipping. . Hurryy

310°
12
98% OFF 599.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Jewellery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Jewellery
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0
Loot - Jewelry Bag At Just 12/- Free Shipping. . Hurryy
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07D2CPVT5/ref=cm_sw_r...
Buy Jewelry bag at just 12.5/- only With free Shipping
Proceed to checkout for additional discount.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Securedownload%20%281%29
Deal Cadet
33
351
52

2.25 market rate ha

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0
raja wrote:

2.25 market rate ha

Dude its a branded bag from Anopchand tilokchand jewellers.. Search about them on google first.
You r getting free delivery to home also

23916748 1570964926333657 552870380987195348 o
Deal Cadet
162
340
6
Expand
dealhunterr301 wrote:

Dude its a branded bag from Anopchand tilokchand jewellers.. Search about them on google first.
You r getting free delivery to home also

Dimers don’t pay 5 times of cost.
Its available in 2-3 rs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0
Expand
_PB wrote:

Dimers don’t pay 5 times of cost.
Its available in 2-3 rs.

Okay.. Your choice

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
116
7

True. its available at around Rs. 4-5 each when purchased in bulk of about 50 qty. and seller negotiates till Rs 3 each for 100 qty.. Atleast here in Nasik city it rates that much.
But if you consider shipping cost, then this deal is better who cannot get it in local market.
I have used these for my sons birthday gift in school.. Obviously not jewls but dry-fruits though.. wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
92
0
rahulpatil wrote:

True. its available at around Rs. 4-5 each when purchased in bulk of about 50 qty. and seller negotiates till Rs 3 each for 100 qty.. Atleast here in Nasik city it rates that much.
But if you consider shipping cost, then this deal is better who cannot get it in local market.
I have used these for my sons birthday gift in school.. Obviously not jewls but dry-fruits though.. wink

Yes considering free home delivery this deal is very nice.

Missing