Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Kellogg's Chocos 700gms @ Rs. 195 only (MRP 274) BANGALORE ONLY

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

Hi Guys,

Get Kellogg’s Chocos @ 195 more than 30% discount from the MRP.

Steps:
1) Visit https://grofer...m/
2) Search for Kellogg’s breakfast store
3) go to Chocos
4) find 700gms – price mentioned will be 216
5) Add to the cart
6) Use coupon KELLOGGS to get additional 10% coupon
7) that’s it.

Wishes,
AKR

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

@akrmba

Don’t make IDs with mca or mba for some time. All your posts will be voted down. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @A2Zdeals

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
@Magus wrote:

@akrmba

Don’t make IDs with mca or mba for some time. All your posts will be voted down. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @A2Zdeals


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254929/medium/340421149127978.jpg?1480956729

btw be it mba mca pa ta da…no worries…I have understood the hard truth…trust no one, if trust then dont bother
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/furious.gif

Th
Deal Cadet
1
82
202
4

LOL its not loot, had the product was in 1.95 rupees then it would have been a LOOT

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

@chughrobby
I checked all the stores in Grofers, big basket and sangam direct. Nowhere there’s 5% discount. If you find a better discount or close enough offer. Please let us know.

Still I will edit the post title.

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

@magus bro I’m using this ID for More than 8 years now.
My bad no one gave such suggestion at the earliest point! But thanks bro.

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

Guys why you voted down? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Please let me know.
So that I can correct myself in my next post.

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

No one in Bangalore utilized this offer?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@akrmba wrote:

No one in Bangalore utilized this offer?


It has been for quite a long time. I saw this offer 15-20 days back itself. At that time the 1.2kg Chocos was available for around 250 which was a better offer than this..

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

Please find the comparison
Reliance fresh – 280/-
( http://www.reliancefreshdirect.com/ProductDispl...)

Big basket – 270 ( http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/146514/kelloggs-cho...)

Mrmust – 263 ( https://www.mrmust.com/Kelloggs-Chocos-700G...63)

Zopnow – 280 ( https://www.zopnow.com/kelloggs-chocos-super-sa...)

Snapdeal – 274 ( https://m.snapdeal.com/product/kelloggs-high-fi...=)

Dimers i don’t want a FPD, i just want to know the reason for voting down.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@akrmba wrote:

Please find the comparison
Reliance fresh – 280/-
( http://www.reliancefreshdirect.com/ProductDispl...)

Big basket – 270 ( http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/146514/kelloggs-cho...)

Mrmust – 263 ( https://www.mrmust.com/Kelloggs-Chocos-700G...63)

Zopnow – 280 ( https://www.zopnow.com/kelloggs-chocos-super-sa...)

Snapdeal – 274 ( https://m.snapdeal.com/product/kelloggs-high-fi...=)

Dimers i don’t want a FPD, i just want to know the reason for voting down.


It is good… but the people who vote down will never tell the reason. Only some people will say why & reason for it. Even my deals had been downvoted, don’t care too much about it. Share the deal and forget it. Some people are also there in DD who downvote just for fun and to piss off OP. Don’t worry.

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

OK bro. Thanks for your revert. I really appreciate it.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@akrmba wrote:

OK bro. Thanks for your revert. I really appreciate it.


Upvoted to remove red tomato.

PS – Know kannada?

Skeletonpiratewtorch
Deal Newbie
0
59
41
6

Solpa solpa bro.

Missing