Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Loot: Laptop battery @1 +110 Shipping

Loot: Laptop battery @1 +110 Shipping

2152°
97% OFF 3200.0
25 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no fulfilled

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought one battery, now going to buy a hp laptop wink smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wait, Cancel it, waste of a Ruppee. If u buy a laptop u ll get free battery toungueout

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it useful for dell

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

As if its gonna deliver sweat

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not available now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought it let see

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hotness added

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Is it over???

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Message from Seller …………….

plz cancel this order from your end as listing price was wrong. The price of battery was put @ 1 Rs Which is the mistake of listing and the actual price is 3477.

thanks

Link Copied

What if u don’t cancel? confused

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Seller-Etcdealdotcom?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Price changed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We should contact amazon, so much wrong pricing by them, and when we spend our time searching items and buy them, it’s amazon mistake, it should provide the customer with the product and not repeat the mistake. _

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Seller asks for money , buyer pays the demanded amount thus both enter into a contract under which the buyer has fulfilled his part now seller has to fulfil his part. Cant be cancelled unilaterally. Some1 (lawyer) should sue seller (amz/fkrt etc) in courts to settle this once n for all & set a precedent.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mistakes happen bro, you can think just by seeing the price that this can’t be possible logically in general way until and unless there is some thing wrong with the product.
I used to go for these deals and when they got cancelled suddenly then i used to ask for compensation, but that’s history now as 1st amazon stopped giving it even if if there is a chance it only gives it 1st time for last time or rejects straightly and if you are trying to do that again in future then it won’t be easy as they do have records which they check usually while handling their clients.
So all in all I want to tell you guys don’t do such practises which i did as its not healthy.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Academic Exercise: Bought an item for say 1Lac (may be loot or normal reasonable price). Paid upfront by CC. Seller refuses to deliver. Meanwhile my CC statement is generated. Whos gonna bear the brunt ? sunglasses

replyuser
Click here to reply