Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Shoppers Stop or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal LIFE Mens Tshirts Pack Of 3

1751°
189
79% OFF 899.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Shoppers Stop or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
LIFE Mens Tshirts Pack Of 3
Deal Expired

https://www.shoppersstop.com/life-mens-printed-...

  • Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shoppers stop.
  2. Buy now for Rs 189/-
  3. LIFE Mens Tshirts Pack Of 3 @ Rs 189/-
96 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
Leo cat
Deal Cadet
102
298
20

thanks.. just looted an XL size

thanks.. just looted an XL sizebut knowing shoppers stop, they are likely to cancel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
87
2032
28

Bought 1 vu kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4
@leocat99 wrote:

thanks.. just looted an XL size

thanks.. just looted an XL sizebut knowing shoppers stop, they are likely to cancel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


u will get these t shirt i order on 22nd and got delivery today
value for money good stuff made in tirpur Tamil Nadu 100 %cotton

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No COD

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4
@hsoni29930 wrote:

No COD


COD minimum order rs 500

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
154
470
0

Vu + KG

Missing
Deal Newbie
113
20
1

any one got this product and suggest how is the quality of product????

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
199
682
24
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Being a “Sultan” of this portal that is. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13628
95
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
It’s FPD bro,Not fdp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
It’s FPD bro,Not fdp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

whatever it is bro.. I just want to know abt eligibility for fpd

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13628
95
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
It’s FPD bro,Not fdp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

whatever it is bro.. I just want to know abt eligibility for fpd

Good Deal (Must) + No. of Suggestion (Depends) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Being a “Sultan” of this portal that is. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

u mean to say that I have to wait till the age of 40 for FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Img 20180430 112723
Deal Cadet
0
192
5

I have done my bit in trying to make this an FPD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
199
682
24
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Being a “Sultan” of this portal that is. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

u mean to say that I have to wait till the age of 40 for FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Or might shoot a deer instead. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
It’s FPD bro,Not fdp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

whatever it is bro.. I just want to know abt eligibility for fpd

Good Deal (Must) + No. of Suggestion (Depends) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And For No Of FPD Suggestions I must have so many friends who can suggest my post for FPD
it means I have to forget about FPD bcz I m new on DD and dnt have frnds ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
It’s FPD bro,Not fdp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

whatever it is bro.. I just want to know abt eligibility for fpd

Good Deal (Must) + No. of Suggestion (Depends) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And For No Of FPD Suggestions I must have so many friends who can suggest my post for FPD
it means I have to forget about FPD bcz I m new on DD and dnt have frnds ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Being a “Sultan” of this portal that is. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

u mean to say that I have to wait till the age of 40 for FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Or might shoot a deer instead. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Sultan never shoot an Deer .. It was a Clear Case Of Suicide… That Deer Was Frustrated with life that y she/ he commit suicide..

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

@vishyvish1420 wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

what is the eligibility for fdp ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Being a “Sultan” of this portal that is. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

u mean to say that I have to wait till the age of 40 for FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Or might shoot a deer instead. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Sultan never shoot an Deer .. It was a Clear Case Of Suicide… That Deer Was Frustrated with life that y she/ he commit suicide..

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
@vishyvish1420 wrote:


Or might shoot a deer instead. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Cc: @Magus

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
280
4

Vu n s https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
@meragoyou153 wrote:

@leocat99 wrote:

thanks.. just looted an XL size

thanks.. just looted an XL sizebut knowing shoppers stop, they are likely to cancel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


u will get these t shirt i order on 22nd and got delivery today
value for money good stuff made in tirpur Tamil Nadu 100 %cotton

thanks.. just looted an XL sizebut knowing shoppers stop, they are likely to cancel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
u will get these t shirt i order on 22nd and got delivery today
value for money good stuff made in tirpur Tamil Nadu 100 %cotton
what was the color ?

Thumbimgcrop 1445619611376
Deal Cadet
82
394
7

This is what Real loot is..😅

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
316
25

after payment got to sign in page again,so order was placed or not.If not then what to do as their number is not valid.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
51
3516
40
@meragoyou153 wrote:


@leocat99 wrote:

thanks.. just looted an XL size

but knowing shoppers stop, they are likely to cancel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


u will get these t shirt i order on 22nd and got delivery today
value for money good stuff made in tirpur Tamil Nadu 100 %cotton

yep t shirts are so cheap in Thirupur they manufacture alot of good quality t shirt clothes . .it near my district.

Yldrtr05sy6m
Deal Subedar
37
1534
18

let’s hope orders won’t get cancel and the stock remains until FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
399
7
@killerstreak86875 wrote:

let’s hope orders won’t get cancel and the stock remains until FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

Any promo code for new user https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif tell me hurry

Missing