(Loot) - Lonely Planet Discover Canada @24+30 a...

(Loot) - Lonely Planet Discover Canada @24+30 at Snapdeal

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
254
6,747
28944
200
FPD Suggested By > rajrocks , A2Zdeals ,
16 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
254
6,747
28944
200

oos now

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406
Deal-Kwik wrote:

oos now

bro to be frank this is more worth than the previous ones https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Subedar
13
918
1608
12
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

bro to be frank this is more worth than the previous ones https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ya atleast picture to dekh lunga Canada ka beauty ka 54 me acha se

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406
Expand
avijoy wrote:

Ya atleast picture to dekh lunga Canada ka beauty ka 54 me acha se

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406

@Deal-Kwik

bro, my lonely planet is showing Status: Preparing for Dispatch but in the progress bar its showing CLOSED. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif any idea? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
254
6,747
28944
200

@@ràjrocks@@

no idea bro

check email for order status or cancellation.

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@@ràjrocks@@

no idea bro

check email for order status or cancellation.

whats ur status?

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406

Your order for Lonely Planet Discover Canada couldn’t be fulfilled by the seller https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@Deal-Kwik

 w5qbrid 400x400
Budding Star
254
6,747
28944
200

@rajrocks same here

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Subedar
13
918
1608
12
rajrocks wrote:

Your order for Lonely Planet Discover Canada couldn’t be fulfilled by the seller https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@Deal-Kwik

Same here after got ready for shipment…got the message that item is ready and can be shipped soon and now finally cancelled

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
615
6,339
42350
406
Expand
avijoy wrote:

Same here after got ready for shipment…got the message that item is ready and can be shipped soon and now finally cancelled

this was a real loot among the books loots https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

@Deal-Kwik

Missing