Hotness user specific LOOT MONTHLY20 is getting applie...

Hot Deal user specific LOOT MONTHLY20 is getting applied although it is no showing on available Promo codes

356°
0
100% OFF 20.0
  • 3054 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2

https://paytm.com/re...ge
Coupon for 100% cashback upto Rs20 , Monthly20 is again applicable for recharge although it is not showing in available coupons page..so try ur luck..in my case I got it on all my 5 accounts

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 25 days
24 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,240
24308
236

User specific.

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2
Tejaa wrote:

User specific.

I got it on all my 5 accounts…so posted it as a Loot,.if everyone get it as a user specific.then I’ll obviously edit it

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
2

Not working for me, user specific

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
20
2

user specific

Bjsg
Deal Captain
386
8505
194

Not working , already posted yesterday itself .

Temp6088387840583823903
Deal Newbie
52
43
2

user specific. not working for me.

“Offer not applicable on this account.”

Cropped 1184911078
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

Offer not applicable on this account

Cropped209426327
Deal Newbie
55
20
1

Not working

Cropped1437372102323195317
Deal Newbie
58
85
3

not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
79
4

not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

not work for anyone

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Worked for all of my account but Monthly10

Missing
Deal Newbie
69
86
1

Not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
30
1

20 ka ab reacarge he nhe hota

Download
Shopping Friend
471
26219
407
pargal636690 wrote:

20 ka ab reacarge he nhe hota

Its there in BSNL sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
69
43
1
pargal636690 wrote:

20 ka ab reacarge he nhe hota

Works on Tata sky recharge

Img 20170609 132621
Deal Newbie
54
32
1

Thank you

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2
pargal636690 wrote:

20 ka ab reacarge he nhe hota

Aaj ki date par 20 rupees vi kon deta vi!!
PhonePe to bolo maat..and freecharge to vul hi gaya coupons dena😩

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
30
1
Expand
sourav4sg wrote:

Aaj ki date par 20 rupees vi kon deta vi!!
PhonePe to bolo maat..and freecharge to vul hi gaya coupons dena😩

Phone pe bakwas ho gaya ha ab jab sa usna scratch card start kiya ha

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2
Expand
pargal636690 wrote:

Phone pe bakwas ho gaya ha ab jab sa usna scratch card start kiya ha

Haaa…and Aab amazon pay ve..jab sa wo lottery start kea ha

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
261
1410
63
Expand
sourav4sg wrote:

Haaa…and Aab amazon pay ve..jab sa wo lottery start kea ha

I have not seen amazon loot people.. They also don’t give just the minimum.. Last month they had from 10 to 300 and most everyone got 11.. and some got 51 and 200 etc.. peepee and gpay would be everyone gets 0. After using them with Uber and getting like 10-14 for like 4 rides because they had min 10 and got 14 in one so was thrilled.. then deleted the option.. Paytm would give 30-40 for the same rides and even 100 if used with like swiggy and uber options.

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I have not seen amazon loot people.. They also don’t give just the minimum.. Last month they had from 10 to 300 and most everyone got 11.. and some got 51 and 200 etc.. peepee and gpay would be everyone gets 0. After using them with Uber and getting like 10-14 for like 4 rides because they had min 10 and got 14 in one so was thrilled.. then deleted the option.. Paytm would give 30-40 for the same rides and even 100 if used with like swiggy and uber options.

Yess..paytm is better choice than others

Missing
Deal Newbie
130
46
7
MOHITD8986 wrote:

user specific

Check inbox. How to get more cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
66
2
Expand
Novak wrote:

Check inbox. How to get more cashback

What is your special trick??send me too

Missing