Hotness Loot- nova Trimmer for 45

Hot Deal Loot- nova Trimmer for 45

2784°
45
90% OFF 499.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
43
2428
16
Loot- nova Trimmer for 45
Deal Expired

Check out this product on Paytm Mall! https://paytmmall.com/nova-ns-7-professional-co... promocode PGCHARGE and get 300 recharge voucher code working on  all nova product

Expired almost 2 years
45 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
63
151
0

Nice find, VU, order 3 from 3 different account

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
92
2

This a trick to spend our money on mall as well as on recharge., Nice Trick Paytm but we become aware.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
197
1

Nonsense deal , recharges are already available at 25%,50% cashback on amazon and niki

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
585
3

Any hidden t&c for using 300 promo code? Like minimum recharge of 500 or 600?

Missing
Deal Subedar
60
2936
24
License wrote:

Nonsense deal , recharges are already available at 25%,50% cashback on amazon and niki

many people ordering it in hope of rs300 cashback on recharge of 300rs lol but i am sure it will be not as they have mentioned Mobile recharge “WORTH” rs.300

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,778
4902
108

Not a good deal… one has to pay 345 upfront…

then have to do recharge worth rs. 300

so after paying 645, one gets 300 cashback in Paytm account

and then do recharge of 300 more with 300 cashback.

skipping the deal

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
552
7

May be 300 cb on multiple recharges also

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
704
35

What is the minimum recharge value?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
356
16
Singh-the-King wrote:

Not a good deal… one has to pay 345 upfront…

then have to do recharge worth rs. 300

so after paying 645, one gets 300 cashback in Paytm account

and then do recharge of 300 more with 300 cashback.

skipping the deal

why wil we have to pay 645 rs?

we are paying only 345, right ? 300 that comes back can be used to pay mobile bill or do prepaid recharges..

I don’t understand why 645 ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
40
0
Expand
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

why wil we have to pay 645 rs?

we are paying only 345, right ? 300 that comes back can be used to pay mobile bill or do prepaid recharges..

I dont understand why 654 ?

Absolutely right bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

Product already available at Rs. 100 to Rs. 150 in sara market / manish market in Mumbai
Useless product

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
53
Common-man wrote:

Product already available at Rs. 100 to Rs. 150 in sara market / manish market in Mumbai
Useless product

Hi @Common-man After cashback, it will be 99 only. so worth for this ??
The product will work for atleast some months ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
351
4

300-only prepaid recharge or postpaid bill pay also?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
356
16
vickyVicky wrote:

Is this trimmer a wworthy one ?!
Have u bought from that seller – and satisfied with product ??
@Imharsh @bhattsonu75619 @nareshbcom99614 @Snake_Eye
Hi @hoomkc does this work for some months ??

If you are looking for a good trimmer, don’t spend even 100rs on this. All nova trimmers last only for few months.

Go for Philips QT4011/15. Been using it for 2 years. No problems until now. See amazon reviews.

There is definitely no better trimmer than QT4011 anywhere

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
26
1
Expand
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

If you are looking for a good trimmer, don’t spend even 100rs on this. All nova trimmers last only for few months.

Go for Philips QT4011/15. Been using it for 2 years. No problems until now. See amazon reviews.

There is definitely no better trimmer than QT4011 anywhere

You are right.. Philips trimmers are awesome.. Nova trimmer quality is worst

Missing