165°
[loot over ] || Beverly Hills Polo Club Sports ...

[loot over ] || Beverly Hills Polo Club Sports No 8 (250 ml, Pack of 8) @236 (pack of 8)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
236
Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,773
45671
486
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183

Oos

Giphy
Deal Hunter
305
18,050
37275
889

Seems title error. We will get only 1.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
372
3461
55

wow bought one

282947 807763669237822 1024735256 n
Deal Subedar
4
676
2654
50

Title error only… it’s 1 only https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
walrus wrote:

wow bought one

Guess you read only the word “PE” or “Loot” and proceed. lol.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
372
3461
55

imo they will send only one
vu
kg

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,773
45671
486
walrus wrote:

imo they will send only one
vu
kg

lets see we have proof https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
112
2

If it’s one then it is available at 194 in amazon

Cover
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
0

At a glimpse… OP’s name looks like SHAANIG ( the popular movie pirate/ encoder)

Img 20170729 142316
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
chainsmokers wrote:

At a glimpse… OP’s name looks like SHAANIG ( the popular movie pirate/ encoder)

I miss Shaanig..sad that he give up torrents… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
230
672
8

will send only one for sure

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
53
284
4

They will cancel the order on e day B4 delivery , fraudKart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
billionaire wrote:

They will cancel the order on e day B4 delivery , fraudKart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

What about those who order even after knowing this very well?

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
53
284
4
Expand
Socrates wrote:

What about those who order even after knowing this very well?

Some times if luck favours , the order gets delivered

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
billionaire wrote:

Some times if luck favours , the order gets delivered

So when you are saving your ass, it’s trying your luck but when they are saving theirs, it’s fraud. Superb!

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
476
38296
338
walrus wrote:

wow bought one

What you got 1 or 8?
@sANyAmG

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,773
45671
486
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

What you got 1 or 8?
@sANyAmG

I ordered 3 pack of 8 but received 3 only..
Free.. All money refunded

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
476
38296
338
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

I ordered 3 pack of 8 but received 3 only..
Free.. All money refunded

How Flipkart refunded money means you did mail or chat?

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,260
1,773
45671
486
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

How Flipkart refunded money means you did mail or chat?

Call the cc they refunded immediately all money.. I get 3 in free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
476
38296
338
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

Call the cc they refunded immediately all money.. I get 3 in free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for giving information.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
372
3461
55
Expand
Socrates wrote:

So when you are saving your ass, it’s trying your luck but when they are saving theirs, it’s fraud. Superb!

Nice quote https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing