Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Pay Rs.50 & Get Rs.52.5 Cashback+Vivel Aloe Vera 125gm(Pack of 2)

Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
New logo2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154

Pay Rs.50 & Get Rs.52.5 Cashback+Vivel Aloe Vera 125gm(Pack of 2)

Steps to avail offer :

1) Go here : http://www.shopclues.com/vivel-aloe-vera-125gm-...
2) Select 1 quantity.
3) Pay Rs.25 via airtel money(to get 50% cashback for 1st transaction).
4) Repeat first 2 steps and pay Rs.25 again via any mode.
5) You will get 40 cluesbucks in shopclues account & Rs.12.5 in airtel money account.
6) So ultimately you will end up getting 2 free soaps & extra Rs.2.5 cashback.

For reference-
Shopclues 40 Cluebucks offer : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
Airtel 50% Cashback : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

47 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4

is airtel money 50% cashback valid only 1 time per user ? it was not mentioned in t&c .
some people said they received cashback more than once.
it would be helpful if anyone confirms about number of times airtel cashback can be availed.
thanks

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
395

nice trick…going to utilize my sc gv

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@billa ajith wrote:

nice trick…going to utilize my sc gv


Go fast as only few quantities left.
I have already utilised mine vouchers and will never sale if this type of offer come every month https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@billa ajith wrote:

25+ shipping 5…so 30…


Free Shipping…

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@vijayho wrote:


@billa ajith wrote:

nice trick…going to utilize my sc gv


Go fast as only few quantities left.
I have already utilised mine vouchers and will never sale if this type of offer come every month https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

some gvs fr me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif free

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@vns11 wrote:

is airtel money 50% cashback valid only 1 time per user ? it was not mentioned in t&c .
some people said they received cashback more than once.
it would be helpful if anyone confirms about number of times airtel cashback can be availed.
thanks


then its going to be like icing on the cake- 2 free soaps with additional Rs.15 back as right now 2 free soaps with only extra Rs.2.5 back https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

I ordered through airtel money https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif lets see if i get cb 2nd time

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@KuttaJi wrote:

I ordered through airtel money https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif lets see if i get cb 2nd time


even if no cashback from airtel then also its a steal deal as u will end up getting 2 soaps @ Rs.10(25+25-40) in that case https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

I ordered through airtel money https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif lets see if i get cb 2nd time


even if no cashback from airtel then also its a steal deal as u will end up getting 2 soaps @ Rs.10(25+25-40) in that case https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

nope its my 3rd order https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif bought for confirming airtel cashback.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

I ordered through airtel money https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif lets see if i get cb 2nd time


even if no cashback from airtel then also its a steal deal as u will end up getting 2 soaps @ Rs.10(25+25-40) in that case https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

nope its my 3rd order https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif bought for confirming airtel cashback.

airtel will give u cashback within 24hours and 40 cluesbucks offer is valid only till today.
So go ahead and place 4th order if u want to get 40 cashback in shopclues https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
4
170
1390
18

It is necessary to have airtel for airtel money?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

It is necessary to have airtel for airtel money?

no

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

any other coupon on shopclues which works on all products no minimum purchase
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@desidude2013 wrote:

any other coupon on shopclues which works on all products no minimum purchase
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

no

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

now airtel offer valid till 30/06/2016
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3614
28
@KuttaJi wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

any other coupon on shopclues which works on all products no minimum purchase
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

no


it is your 10 digit airtel mobile number.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@abhimishra wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

any other coupon on shopclues which works on all products no minimum purchase
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

no


it is your 10 digit airtel mobile number.

no

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154

And the product is now Oos !!!

Thanks for overwhelming response https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3614
28
@vijayho wrote:

And the product is now Oos !!!

Thanks for overwhelming response https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Oops! We just ran out of stock for Vivel Aloe Vera 125gm (100+25gm Free)

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@abhimishra wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

And the product is now Oos !!!

Thanks for overwhelming response https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Oops! We just ran out of stock for Vivel Aloe Vera 125gm (100+25gm Free)


Subscribe to mine channel to never miss deals like this one in future https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?


Deal is over and changed the title so that dimers don’t waste time by opening this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit- I thought for good but now this thread got vd after ur comment https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30580
253

Why Title has been changed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

only 3 vote ups and says, overwhelming response https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Deal Captain
37
98
14870
115
@vijayho wrote:


@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?


Deal is over and changed the title so that dimers don’t waste time by opening this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

title is now even more interesting. more inflow assured vijay baba. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?

awesome title

OVERWHELMING RESPONSE https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@vijayho wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?


Deal is over and changed the title so that dimers don’t waste time by opening this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Can’t you get this done by adding only “Over” to title ?

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@Beinghuman wrote:


@vijayho wrote:


@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?


Deal is over and changed the title so that dimers don’t waste time by opening this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Can’t you get this done by adding only “Over” to title ?

sir..pmed u..plz reply

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@vijayho What kind of Title is this ?


Deal is over and changed the title so that dimers don’t waste time by opening this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Can’t you get this done by adding only “Over” to title ?


At first instance only over was added but after bumping thought to change title completely https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing