Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Hotness [LOOT] Poweradd Apollo Pro 23000mAh Solar Power Bank For Mobiles And Laptops @499

1944°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
147 Comments  |  
57 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1455250709338
Deal Newbie
57
32
0

What abt reviews

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@shankeym wrote:

What abt reviews


CHECK ON AMAZON.COM

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48

https://i.imgur.com/WfSZZeu.png https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

499.00
FREE Delivery.

Cash on Delivery eligible
New
Imported from USA
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
1984
31

Vu n S n Bu One & KG https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@infrared1100 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WfSZZeu.png https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

499.00
FREE Delivery.

Cash on Delivery eligible
New
Imported from USA
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


check on amazon.com and see pc of ebay we can return its amazon

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@agent007 wrote:
check on amazon.com and see pc of ebay we can return its amazon


No we can’t return man. Seller refuses it. By the way good find but height of Rs.499 risk is extremely high, also it’s a solar power charger. Don’t buy, you too, if you haven’t already. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

2x2cdw6
Deal Subedar
126
1096
18

Price error… will be cancelled most prob…. they forgot to put in the dollar conversion

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@infrared1100 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WfSZZeu.png https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

499.00
FREE Delivery.

Cash on Delivery eligible
New
Imported from USA
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


they have invested 8k so they written like that

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
5936
23

Very Good… But how to get in 500
It is showing $49

Screenshot 20180218 143230
Shopping Friend
229
17508
300

for 499/- definitely worth one

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
30
3512
39
@raven_kira wrote:

Price error… will be cancelled most prob…. they forgot to put in the dollar conversion


It’s Amazon, don’t worry

Rude status
Deal Cadet
65
654
38

Bought one..thx op!

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
374
4

NO cod?

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@dhoni wrote:

for 499/- definitely worth one


yeah bought 2
if its 2k then also it is worth buying

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
30
3512
39

Reviews not so good

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar
4
2105
33

Order 1 Lets See

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
280

Good find…

OOS now

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@Govinda wrote:

Reviews not so good


check on amazon.com and video reviews on youtube

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@rajfor deals wrote:

Good find…

OOS now


no still in stock

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
53
1850
49

Still in stock

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
280
@agent007 wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

Good find…

OOS now


no still in stock


We’re sorry. This item is no longer available from the seller you selected. We’ll move it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. From there, you can click the item to return to its product information page and try another seller.

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194
@rajfor deals wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

Good find…

OOS now


no still in stock


We’re sorry. This item is no longer available from the seller you selected. We’ll move it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. From there, you can click the item to return to its product information page and try another seller.


showing for me can goto checkout page also but need to pay 1st or else i can order on cod for u

Download %281%29
Deal Subedar
193
1035
11

nice find…
Thanks …. placed 1 order

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194

OOS NOW

3426 10208214528457309 1511068509824692669 n
Deal Cadet
74
364
8

oss! it’s showing but when placed order then getting oss error

Tumblr odbdkgsu871txeruoo1 r1 500
Deal Cadet
168
452
6

Ooo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
32
0

out of stock

Juarez
Deal Major
21
18625
194

UNBOXING AND REVIEW

Missing