loot price error hair oil mixture of 7 oil best...

loot price error hair oil mixture of 7 oil best remedy canola,castor,olive, coconut

129°
425
39% OFF 699.0
7 peepli balaji 20180110 130853
Deal Newbie
0
98
86
4
loot price error hair oil mixture of 7 oil best remedy canola,castor,olive, coconut
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0744KVC13/ref=cm_sw_r...
dosto loot lo jaldi
120ml aor 200 ml ki same price h 425 rupees
ye m personally use kar rha hu
best oil h hair ke liye
dont waste time and do place order

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
396
3947
61

Wow 80 ml ka faayada
going back to sleep

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5014
101

How does it become good just because it is a mixture of 7 oils? Why not add some kerosene oil and crude oil also?

7 peepli balaji 20180110 130853
Deal Newbie
0
98
86
4
enapster wrote:

How does it become good just because it is a mixture of 7 oils? Why not add some kerosene oil and crude oil also?

kaho to company ko aapka suggestion mail kar du smile

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5014
101
Expand
sachinachara361 wrote:

kaho to company ko aapka suggestion mail kar du smile

Yes, please do. Then it will become mixture of 9 oils – superloot.

7 peepli balaji 20180110 130853
Deal Newbie
0
98
86
4
Expand
enapster wrote:

Yes, please do. Then it will become mixture of 9 oils – superloot.

before this U just go with reviews plz

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5014
101
Expand
sachinachara361 wrote:

before this U just go with reviews plz

First review says “It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants” – Is it for consumption? One teaspoon every morning after breakfast? What’s the need for vitamins and minerals for hair and skin? Does hair and skin absorb vitamins and minerals. If that was the case your feet will absorb all minerals while walking and no one would have any mineral deficiency!

This is a classic case of luring people to buy expensive stuff by using fancy words. Those reviews look fake. Looks like a professional has written those. Top 50, 100, 500, 1000 reviewers – my foot.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
76
50
0

not prefrd ..hefty price..

7 peepli balaji 20180110 130853
Deal Newbie
0
98
86
4
Expand
enapster wrote:

First review says “It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants” – Is it for consumption? One teaspoon every morning after breakfast? What’s the need for vitamins and minerals for hair and skin? Does hair and skin absorb vitamins and minerals. If that was the case your feet will absorb all minerals while walking and no one would have any mineral deficiency!

This is a classic case of luring people to buy expensive stuff by using fancy words. Those reviews look fake. Looks like a professional has written those. Top 50, 100, 500, 1000 reviewers – my foot.

to aap hi bata do prabhu ji konsa oil best h….

7 peepli balaji 20180110 130853
Deal Newbie
0
98
86
4
mohithbeam11677 wrote:

not prefrd ..hefty price..

120ml<200ml=425
have u seen this??

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
0
105
554
4
Expand
sachinachara361 wrote:

to aap hi bata do prabhu ji konsa oil best h….

simple:
kachchi ghaani sarso ka tel.

Tr: Pure Mustard oil.

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5014
101
Expand
sachinachara361 wrote:

to aap hi bata do prabhu ji konsa oil best h….

Use a good coconut oil. If you have other hair/scalp related ailments, see a doctor.

Dts 640x480
Deal Subedar
12
617
2698
43
smile
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
76
50
0
Expand
sachinachara361 wrote:

120ml<200ml=425
have u seen this??

this all types of oil are available in market they will extract oil infront of us only and it will  be processed in martket infront of us..except walnut everythig is available..400 rs u will get 1.5 litre of oil

Missing