(OOS) Loot price : Fogg Analog Brown Dial Men's...

(OOS) Loot price : Fogg Analog Brown Dial Men's Watch -1016-BR

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
15
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50
FPD Suggested By > Deal-Kwik , pie , blackmoney ,
41 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,099
3832
13

its 399
got it bhai vunk

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
177
666
5

Vu

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50
ajayagupta wrote:

its 399
got it bhai vunk

Check Lightning deal if u r prime member

Giphy
Deal Hunter
76
2,650
22757
532

Awesome, Krish is in full form.

Fb img 1486215378047
Budding Star
254
6,743
28920
200

Vuns+ KG
Bought 2

thanks bro

Temp1035593458
Deal Cadet
0
59
158
0

Vu

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
614
6,291
42312
404
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif in cart with time for lightening deal to end but still its says unavailable https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Subedar
13
918
1608
12

Seller 4 rating and 70℅ positive ..hope not cancels

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
28
8380
132

Good deal..bought one

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Cadet
0
121
860
12

Not available for hyderabad

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
110
27920
728

bought 1 +30KG

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,099
3832
13

first time, saw, pickup option for me, during payment
well its nice deal, dont know watch kaisi hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
409
2076
28

Over

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
409
2076
28
@no fpd wrote:

bought 1 +30KG

Very bad u haven’t gave alert for this…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
110
27920
728
@Lala wrote:
@no fpd wrote:

bought 1 +30KG

Very bad u haven’t gave alert for this…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

alert quota over bro.. tried though before placing my order https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
409
2076
28
@ajaya gupta wrote:

first time, saw, pickup option for me, during payment
well its nice deal, dont know watch kaisi hogi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It’s a secret watch

It will not show pm or am

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

It’s 399rs not 15rs

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
64
788
5
@no fpd wrote:

@Lala wrote:
@no fpd wrote:

bought 1 +30KG

Very bad u haven’t gave alert for this…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

alert quota over bro.. tried though before placing my order https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Doesn’t quota get reset at midnight?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,099
3832
13
LOOTSMAFIA wrote:

It’s a secret watch

It will not show pm or am

ofcorse it is an analog not digital to show am, pm

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
90
110
27920
728
ayushman.gaur722 wrote:

Doesn’t quota get reset at midnight?

nope.. its 5.30 a.m

Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
4
0
12243
111
LOOTSMAFIA wrote:

It’s a secret watch

It will not show pm or am

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
458
1162
15
Expand
WoW wrote:

Then u buy from flipkart…

just compared. i m not gonna buy:-D

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Subedar
13
918
1608
12

Order shipped

Missing