Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Reliance digital tv (Big Tv DTH) - 2 yr all pay channels @2499 1 yr @1499 , FTA channels for 5 yrs

Reliance digital tv (Big Tv DTH) - 2 yr all pay channels @2499 1 yr @1499 , FTA channels for 5 yrs

2541°
Deal Cadet
theonlinesho...

Now get all the pay channels (except HD) available on reliance digital tv network with the following offer:

1. Rs 2499 – pay channels for 2 yr / FTA 5 yrs
2. Rs 1499 – pay channels for 1 yr / FTA 4 yrs

call 18002009001 to avail the offer. Its a loot.

banner : https://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/hom...ml

i myself getting all pay channels incuding english news, entertainment and movies , sports equivalent to platinum plan (Rs 430 pm/ Rs 10320 for 24 month – non south).

note: there is temporary issue with sony channels on big tv presently. but still a great deal.

Update from OP: all sony tv channels also started including AXN, TEN SPORTS etc. Now getting full fledged Rs 430 plan in 120/pm.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: nofpd
82 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can also recharge reliance digital tv online with multiple dth offer running to make this deal even better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does reliance tv stil exist?And there is huge doubt that they will run with all channels for 2 years.As you said sony has issues.what if they have issue with other channels as well after on?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is some risk but rewards are great !!!

View 3 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Not sure when they would WIND up & walk off. No longer anything with Reliance, specially with ADAG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its existing as of now. Even if it does not exist for long they will give some migration offer

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Just like they gave migration offer for dongles and CDMA mobiles?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This offer was displaying in reliance tv last two weeks.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

All channels or free channels which are available free via dth direct

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pls more info abt dth direct …

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Much Better than airtel dth they are real lootere (looter). Vu buddy!

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Jio dth in works https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Reliance
Internet – They gave Dongle for 500/600 and closed service.
Mobile – i remember some offer they brought for 1/2 years for peanut rates and after 2 months closed mobile services also

this will be third in track record

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yup this is not loot deal for us , it’s loot for them . They will close down the business as usual and walk away

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not willing to opt this such luring offer by seeing the past record of Mr.Anil .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

WHERE ON BANNER ITS WRITTEN that all channels are included…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its not written anywhere. But as a user I am getting all of them after I opted for the plan

View 6 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Don’t buy this deal,
Every one is having reliance CDMA, 3g dongles..
But no one got any replacement offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for 2499 which channels they offering ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All pay channels on their network except HD.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am a long time big tv customer and they were going to shut dth business around dec. But they changed there mind. Don’t know about the future but it was too tempting plan as a existing customer to say no. Recently in news:

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/media/ente...

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

RELIANCE – Big cheaters https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

this offer is clear indication, they are going to wind up soon.
is this a listed company? must sell off the shares.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Better go for Dish TV as you can pay 500Rs for 1 year plan for FTA channel’s and opt for any pack or 10 Rs per channel for one month and can also place request for disconnect after 1 month for pay channel

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Reliance Big TV (RBTV), which has been acquired by Pantel Technologies & Veecon Media And Television. its a new company.

Pantel will renew the DTH licence and will clear the outstanding dues of RBTV.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pantel seems like a bogus company.. with just few lakhs as investment n has managed to acquire bigtv .. they will collect money n declare bankrupt After few months imo. It’s surprising nobody wanted to acquire bigtv.. shows how big a $#it it was..

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Pantel Technologies is a young Information Technology and Communication devices company, selling innovative Tablet PC under the brand name of Penta T-Pad(s) in the Indian, South-East Asian, GCC and African markets. Pantel Technologies has collaborated with Mauritius Telecom-the telecom service provider of Mauritius-bringing digital computing solutions to the Mauritian and African markets at affordable prices.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

why they are giving cheap services , bcoz they may close their dth business soon. like Reliance mobile .
Reliance big tv hd format is upscaled , even if u compare dish tv 720p and big tv 720 p u can clearly see the difference .
Sony channels has some issue because these service providers have not paid their fee to Sony networks.
I clearly see the same message displaying on all the sony channels in my Dish tv .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

KG op!

Relaince bigTv is best DTH ever!

@Deals_N_Kit

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

Called them, they are not giving any new connection. Expected to start within a month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lol, this is a loot for them, they aren’t going to continue for one year lol, everyone beware, we all know it’s too good to be true, don’t buy this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is the pre Jio TV effect. I highly doubt that reliance TV will exist for next 1-2 years to provide that service you are paying for now.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Do we get south channels included ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think yes. You may once confim by calling CC

Generous Generous
Link Copied

They have 100cr dues to broadcasters. I doubt they ll be able to pay that to survive.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is a trap set by them to do last massive collection from users.Similar offer they introduced for RIM mobiles before closing where with some denomination they claim to provide instant talk time benefit and free internet for 1 year and later on after 1-2 months shut their operations all over India. I had a huge Reliance GSM benefits across my 2-3 sims which I usually use for 3g dongle on move but wasn’t able to utilize because of JIO offers and lost all those balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif. ADAG group is 100% gujju company and always want to get maximum benefits.Do you guys think Anil Ambani was not competent enough to improve Reliance communications infrastructure and provide the services? It was a planned task to let Reliance communication die its own death.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I called reliance digital tv customer care they told me it is out of market now. anybody help how i can get it ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It it is out of market, why do you want to get it? If you are so desperate, just go to your apartment’s terrace (or your nearby apartment’s terrace), if you are lucky, you will be able to find a Big TV dish, identiy it’s owner and buy the connection from him / her for 4-5k. They will be happy to sell and you will be even more happy to get it!

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this is an early indication of
1. Reliance digital tv is going to be shut down soon..
2. Jio DTH TV will be launching soon
3. Reliance group again able to make people fool and earn extra money before shutting down their business

replyuser
Click here to reply