Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

(Loot) Rizzly Blue Dial Day And Date Series Watch - For Men

183°
99
88% OFF 899.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
(Loot) Rizzly Blue Dial Day And Date Series Watch  - For Men
Deal Expired

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/rizzly-blue-dial-day-...
Rizzly Blue Dial Day And Date Series Watch – For Men http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/rizzly-blue-dial-day-...

Expired about 1 year
22 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
62
50
2

Price showing Rs284

Missing
Deal Newbie
141
97
2

Showing 284

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
msk5in wrote:

Price showing Rs284

Lol. I posted it 10 mins ago. Loots don’t last 10 seconds mostly.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21

Don’t know why it got ignored here.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
drsa478 wrote:

Don’t know why it got ignored here.

Your deal is not ignored.. its not lootable for all (atleast the price should not change for 30mins) !

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Your deal is not ignored.. its not lootable for all (atleast the price should not change for 30mins) !

No one saw or liked the deal for good 5 minutes and other sites might have copied this deal from here. And it got looted from all corners. smile
Still, it was there for 5-6 minutes after I posted.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Your deal is not ignored.. its not lootable for all (atleast the price should not change for 30mins) !

30 minutes you want a steal deal to stay. smile That’s impossible Bro.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

30 minutes you want a steal deal to stay. smile That’s impossible Bro.

Many deal stood for 20-30 mins in DD, so that a nominal dimer loot possible, else it should go atleast OOS ! But price change is indigestible !

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

30 minutes you want a steal deal to stay. smile That’s impossible Bro.

Yes i understand , the deal here was copied and looting from all over sites.. but each deal is unique and only attracts certain percentage !
BTW Have you bought this watch?

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
294
2840
36

Yes i checked this deal was available for Rs.99 and it will OOS within 4 min but here no one comment on this so gone ignored

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Many deal stood for 20-30 mins in DD, so that a nominal dimer loot possible, else it should go atleast OOS ! But price change is indigestible !

Price change is the rule of online shopping. What’s so indigestible in that. In fact this [email protected] after price change only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Yes i understand , the deal here was copied and looting from all over sites.. but each deal is unique and only attracts certain percentage !
BTW Have you bought this watch?

Yes.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Geekynick wrote:

Yes i checked this deal was available for Rs.99 and it will OOS within 4 min but here no one comment on this so gone ignored

Yes. People were busy looting. smile

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Price change is the rule of online shopping. What’s so indigestible in that. In fact this [email protected] after price change only.

Ok then say what if you are a other person and you saw the deal at the price of 278 ? What will be ur reaction? Wont you feel bad?

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Ok then say what if you are a other person and you saw the deal at the price of 278 ? What will be ur reaction? Wont you feel bad?

Surely I will feel bad for a second, but I won’t criticise the deal bro. sunglasses

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3184
45
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Surely I will feel bad for a second, but I won’t criticise the deal bro. sunglasses

I too have not critized you ! You just asked in comment/reply section that "why this deal got ignored " i just replied to it as a deal misser !

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I too have not critized you ! You just asked in comment/reply section that "why this deal got ignored " i just replied to it as a deal misser !

It’s ok bro. Cheer up. KG to you. plus1

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6

OH! I’ve not watched this watch on time! stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
pradeep.gr wrote:

OH! I’ve not watched this watch on time! stuck_out_tongue

Time has beaten you buddy. Better luck next time. wink

Missing