Loot- Seagate 1.5 tb Usb 3.0 external hard driv...

Loot- Seagate 1.5 tb Usb 3.0 external hard drive @1500

83% OFF 8999.0
  • 34 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 4
    • Other reasons : 1
  • 2 vote up
Missing
Deal Cadet
Loot- Seagate 1.5 tb Usb 3.0 external hard drive @1500
Deal Expired

Removed

Loot- Seagate 1.5 tb Usb 3.0 external hard [email protected]

Admin Note :- New seller & Seller is not shipping product.

Deal Wiki

• Created by : nofpd

User Comment:
if its prepaid, dont worry, your order will be cancelled & after it is cancelled, you can get a cod delivery of the very same hard disk, dont accept that as it contains crap, & you will not get any refund from amazon for that as the order was already cancelled from their end
& even if your prepay order is sent, dont accept that too, & even if you do, then too dont worry, you make a unboxing video & so will get refund from amazon.

so all in all, just dont accept the cod order

& to be on the safer side, chat with amazon cc & inform them that you fear that this seller is not genuine & will send you some crap & ask them what you should do with the order, cancel it, accept or reject the delivery. They will assure you that they are here so you dont have to worry about anything, which ofcourse is correct.

33 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Cropped 1817173261
Deal Subedar

Dont waste your 1500 rs

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant

cod available

Missing
Deal Cadet

Ordered 1 lets see if Amazon delivers smile

Giphy
Deal Cadet

New seller!
Fake alert!

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
warning New seller warning
Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
swarpan4415 wrote:

Dude check the post carefully, that product was Wd 1tb and i posted seagate 1.5 tb

“Dude” smile

Check again, i posted the link of Rite com Storefront & ROMAN DUA Storefront, i.e., all products sold by these 2, which includes this Seagate 1.5 tb too

Deal Subedar
Expand
saharamah wrote:

“Dude” smile

Check again, i posted the link of Rite com Storefront & ROMAN DUA Storefront, i.e., all products sold by these 2, which includes this Seagate 1.5 tb too

i have already placed an order shall i cancel it right away?
need suggestions…

Missing
Deal Newbie

1900 now

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
walrus wrote:

cod available

Thats a bigger risk.. Order will be cancelled by the seller..
Then the product will reach you directly via courier… You pay the money to get the courier and find that product is a trimmer or something like that..
Now what can be done… confused
You cant contact amazon, bcz product is cancelled as per order history…

Missing
Deal Newbie

Any suggestions ,buy or not ???

Missing
Deal Newbie

Question about desidime. Who decides if a post becomes a front page deal? Is it automated bot or some employee/mod?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

i have already placed an order shall i cancel it right away?
need suggestions…

if its prepaid, dont worry, your order will be cancelled & after it is cancelled, you can get a cod delivery of the very same hard disk, dont accept that as it contains crap, & you will not get any refund from amazon for that as the order was already cancelled from their end
& even if your prepay order is sent, dont accept that too, & even if you do, then too dont worry, you make a unboxing video & so will get refund from amazon.

& to be on the safer side, chat with amazon cc & inform them that you fear that this seller is not genuine & will send you some crap & ask them what you should do with the order, cancel it, accept or reject the delivery. They will assure you that they are here so you dont have to worry about anything, which ofcourse is correct.

Deal Subedar
Expand
saharamah wrote:

paid via my dc so its prepaid..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
saharamah wrote:

“Dude” smile

You need to check again, you edited your post after i posted it

Missing
suspended

sabka paisa dubega sure shot. money drove into the water

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
swarpan4415 wrote:

You need to check again, you edited your post after i posted it

Kid, now shut up, ofcourse i didnot edit the link, Removed, what the hell is wrong with you. instead of trying to warn people of seller being fake & this deal you posted is crap, you are worried about who posted the deal first

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
saharamah wrote:

Kid, now shut up, ofcourse i didnot edit the link, Removed, what the hell is wrong with you. instead of trying to warn people of seller being fake & this deal you posted is crap, you are worried about who posted the deal first

You shut the hell up. Stop being abusive or otherwise i will be too.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Ordered lets se what happens

Deal Subedar

Waste Cancelled my orders…

Missing
Deal Subedar
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Waste Cancelled my orders…

smile Good thing it was not COD
Deal Subedar
Expand
saharamah wrote:
smile Good thing it was not COD

One was cod and another prepaid.

Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Az is very fast in payment reversals. They do that within 24 hours..

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
swarpan4415 wrote:

You shut the hell up. Stop being abusive or otherwise i will be too.

so what a deal, right. now want credits for the people who lost money & time on this deal?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

so what happened to cod order, if that also cancelled to, chances are, you will be receiving a courier.

Deal Subedar
Expand
saharamah wrote:

so what happened to cod order, if that also cancelled to, chances are, you will be receiving a courier.

they cancelled both my orders..

Missing