Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services

Hot Deal Uber Rs. 100 voucher at Rs. 45 + upto Rs. 50 cashback at Magicpin

364°
5
95% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services
Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1953
15
Uber Rs. 100 voucher at Rs. 45 + upto Rs. 50 cashback at Magicpin
Deal Expired

http://magicpin.in/walletRecharge?merchantId=47...
Use this link on magicpin app.

Buy Rs . 100 voucher and you will get  10% discount instantly via magic pin points

Use promo code SAVE50 to get flat Rs. 50 off

Pay via Paytm and get upto Rs. 50 valid twice per iser till 15th of march 2019.

Gift card details

Voucher is valid once per day

Voucher/ gift card is valid till 1094days of issuance.

After purchasing Apply code  in uber app add payment method then giftcard. Enter the pin and amount is applied for you next ride.


Voucher is 100% redeemable.

Expired 12 months
32 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
73
595
3

Code is user specific bro

Missing
Tech Guru
1,397
2800
87

Uber Voucher validity ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1953
15
Total_Fun wrote:

Uber Voucher validity ??

1094 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
448
4

Invalid code unamused

Missing
Deal Cadet
602
891
8

Invalid code

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1953
15
kushagraamit wrote:

Code is user specific bro

working on my all 4 accounts 🙁

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34

Earlier SAVE50 used to work on accounts created without referral code

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1803
21

is it the same now? or working on all accounts?

Missing
Critic
213
1024
25

SAVE50 not working sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
417
3

Any other code which I can use using it for the first tym

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
554
6

They used to give it at 50% discount. Don’t know why MAGICPIN is becoming MobiKwik.

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
2832
61
DisturbedEZ wrote:

They used to give it at 50% discount. Don’t know why MAGICPIN is becoming MobiKwik.

You want them to give everything at free? Even they need to become profitable.

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
554
6
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

You want them to give everything at free? Even they need to become profitable.

Getting it at 50% is equal to free? Moreover you are providing them your data which i guess is much more valuable. Magicpin keeps running in the background clicking your selfies all the time if you’ve ever noticed that. When I can’t even use the money i am getting for providing whatever data i gave them then what good is that money? They are making a ton of profit i can bet.

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
2832
61
Expand
DisturbedEZ wrote:

Getting it at 50% is equal to free? Moreover you are providing them your data which i guess is much more valuable. Magicpin keeps running in the background clicking your selfies all the time if you’ve ever noticed that. When I can’t even use the money i am getting for providing whatever data i gave them then what good is that money? They are making a ton of profit i can bet.

No one is forcing you to use it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
2295
23
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

No one is forcing you to use it.

Can’t u even read or acknowledge what others want to say ?
Magicpin is continuosly changing redemption limits .
50% should be definitely we can ask for as for data and money we are spending to buy vouchers .
They are not doing charity ,similarly it’s his opinion and that is absolutely correct about redemption limits .
So ,next time read before u blurt out and comment on something ,READ .

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
2295
23
Expand
DisturbedEZ wrote:

Getting it at 50% is equal to free? Moreover you are providing them your data which i guess is much more valuable. Magicpin keeps running in the background clicking your selfies all the time if you’ve ever noticed that. When I can’t even use the money i am getting for providing whatever data i gave them then what good is that money? They are making a ton of profit i can bet.

Agreed.
They have a lot of user base now ,so they want to try their boats by reducing redemption limits .
Height of stupidity is when I visited one of top pharmacy in mumbai and came out .Got a pop up as verify owner and his number with his otp verification for 100 points .
Who on the earth will do that for a normal customer ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
554
6
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

Agreed.
They have a lot of user base now ,so they want to try their boats by reducing redemption limits .
Height of stupidity is when I visited one of top pharmacy in mumbai and came out .Got a pop up as verify owner and his number with his otp verification for 100 points .
Who on the earth will do that for a normal customer ?

That verification thing came to me as well. I skipped it thinking that the owner will assume it to be some sort of baking related otp and will kick me out of the outlet. toungueout
Well, they shouldn’t have reduced the redemption limit by 50% atleast for amazon. I don’t care about the rest of the gift vouchers except BMS & Amazon. I hope they won’t reduce it for BMS as well.

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
2295
23
Expand
DisturbedEZ wrote:

That verification thing came to me as well. I skipped it thinking that the owner will assume it to be some sort of baking related otp and will kick me out of the outlet. toungueout
Well, they shouldn’t have reduced the redemption limit by 50% atleast for amazon. I don’t care about the rest of the gift vouchers except BMS & Amazon. I hope they won’t reduce it for BMS as well.

50% Amazon would have ended their business faster toungueout
50% BMS was the best .
Bought a gv worth 500 at 225 (10% additional upfront )+ payment gateway offers .
They need to find some ways to offer good discounts .

Missing
Deal Cadet
437
554
6
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

50% Amazon would have ended their business faster toungueout
50% BMS was the best .
Bought a gv worth 500 at 225 (10% additional upfront )+ payment gateway offers .
They need to find some ways to offer good discounts .

They removed 500 BMS voucher as well. RIP MAGICPIN.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
417
7

code worked, nice deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
2832
61
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

Can’t u even read or acknowledge what others want to say ?
Magicpin is continuosly changing redemption limits .
50% should be definitely we can ask for as for data and money we are spending to buy vouchers .
They are not doing charity ,similarly it’s his opinion and that is absolutely correct about redemption limits .
So ,next time read before u blurt out and comment on something ,READ .

It’s as simple as that, if you are not happy with something then don’t use it. I agree they are not doing charity, but they also have a business to run and obviously they would need to be profitable to keep it running.
If you like it use, if you don’t then move one. Stop cribbing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
328
7
Expand
DisturbedEZ wrote:

Getting it at 50% is equal to free? Moreover you are providing them your data which i guess is much more valuable. Magicpin keeps running in the background clicking your selfies all the time if you’ve ever noticed that. When I can’t even use the money i am getting for providing whatever data i gave them then what good is that money? They are making a ton of profit i can bet.

Can you substantiate your claim of magicpin clicking selfies all the time on its own? If it is true it is serious breach of privacy

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
2295
23
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

It’s as simple as that, if you are not happy with something then don’t use it. I agree they are not doing charity, but they also have a business to run and obviously they would need to be profitable to keep it running.
If you like it use, if you don’t then move one. Stop cribbing.

Nobody is cribing.
Nobody is crying here ,we have our points there ,so we can ask them about redemption limits .
For your kind information ,when zingoy had payment gateway charges ,which were illegal ,as bharatqr is free .
So ,stop giving advices ,if you don’t know a shit what u are talking about.
If they are not running charity ,they should do business properly .
So ,I will ask what I felt isn’t right ,and someone like you who blabber without having knowledge of it ,keep ur opinion with you .
If u don’t ask for something what’s ur right ,u won’t get it .

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
2832
61
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

Nobody is cribing.
Nobody is crying here ,we have our points there ,so we can ask them about redemption limits .
For your kind information ,when zingoy had payment gateway charges ,which were illegal ,as bharatqr is free .
So ,stop giving advices ,if I don’t know a shit what u are talking about.
If they are not running charity ,they should do business properly .
So ,I will ask what I felt isn’t right ,and someone like you who blabber without having knowledge of it ,keep ur opinion with you .
If u don’t ask for something what’s ur right ,u won’t get it .

I get your point, you won’t get any shit anyone is talking about..

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
2295
23
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

I get your point, you won’t get any shit anyone is talking about..

Lol.

Missing