Hotness Loot Zomato Flat 50%off +50%cashback + upto 50%...

Hot Deal Loot Zomato Flat 50%off +50%cashback + upto 50% off

551°
50
83% OFF 300.0
Cropped201662063
Deal Cadet
92
779
4
Zomato  Coupons
Deal Expired

http://www.zoma...om
Use code TASTY50 to get Flat 50% discount max Rs. 100
Link for the deal :
https://ddime.i...Xe


50% upto 150 after 3 orders of minimum 100 on payment via paytm UPI or claim 50% upto ₹75 on 1st payment itself


https://ddime.i...o6

GET upto 50%off on restaurants

How to get the offers on your app.

You need to goto add payment method there you will se the offer and paytm upi
(The offer is only visible if paytm app is installed and have active upi)

25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
40
907
10

paid RS 130 on Zomato for the first time using Paytm upi…. did not got cb

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0
kenildeep679 wrote:

paid RS 130 on Zomato for the first time using Paytm upi…. did not got cb

need to go to cashback section in paytm and claim

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
330
2

I have also not received CB for payment at zomato using paytm upi. Payment done at [email protected] id

Cropped201662063
Deal Cadet
92
779
4
shankeyravi5385 wrote:

tasty50 is not working..

Hi please visit the below it for full description and tasty50 is on selected restaurants banner is on the top of home page for restaurants list

Avatar 35688
Deal Cadet
63
644
10
Expand
chatkushagra269 wrote:

need to go to cashback section in paytm and claim

No bro paytm not activating that offer. I did txn and no pop up or sms received and when contacted cc they said will solve it, but nothing worked, no cb.

Cropped201662063
Deal Cadet
92
779
4
Expand
ramaswamy wrote:

No bro paytm not activating that offer. I did txn and no pop up or sms received and when contacted cc they said will solve it, but nothing worked, no cb.

have you checked active offer tab

Cropped201662063
Deal Cadet
92
779
4
kenildeep679 wrote:

paid RS 130 on Zomato for the first time using Paytm upi…. did not got cb

check the cashback section active offer there would be option to claim the cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
40
907
10
Expand
anshulgumber wrote:

check the cashback section active offer there would be option to claim the cb

Offer is not in CB section sleepy

Missing
Deal Cadet
215
195
1

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545240/original/Screenshot_20190106-080939.png?1546742399cc gave me weird reasons for not getting cb. you have to pay with zomato paytm upi and not zomato upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
600
1693
22

I availed this Paytm Upi offer in December in one of my Paytm accounts. It’s a user specific offer applicable only if you see it in Paytm cashback section.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
146
1
anujaga92904 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545240/original/Screenshot_20190106-080939.png?1546742399cc gave me weird reasons for not getting cb. you have to pay with zomato paytm upi and not zomato upi

Actually there are 2 zomato ids, 1 is [email protected] other is [email protected],
Cancel the trxn if u see [email protected],
U will only get cashback on [email protected]

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
146
1
drsa478 wrote:

I availed this Paytm Upi offer in December in one of my Paytm accounts. It’s a user specific offer applicable only if you see it in Paytm cashback section.

Not user specific, but i dont know if its only for first time payment on zomato via paytm upi, or first time in offer period

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
146
1
Expand
Mohamad710 wrote:

Is it verified?

Till now its working for me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
100
1
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Actually there are 2 zomato ids, 1 is [email protected] other is [email protected],
Cancel the trxn if u see [email protected],
U will only get cashback on [email protected]

zomato is cheater how do common people know this
my frnd just paid and no cb recvd

i knew abt this hence i cancelled and retried

cheaters paytm and zomato

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
146
1
Expand
sagiftvouchers561 wrote:

zomato is cheater how do common people know this
my frnd just paid and no cb recvd

i knew abt this hence i cancelled and retried

cheaters paytm and zomato

I got to know after i received cashback for 1 transaction and did not get it for another, & same happened with my friend also,
So checked what was the difference in those two transactions. And got to know this 2 upi ids thing

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
146
1

Can anyone tell if this offer is working for those users who have availed 20% cashback via paytm upi on 5 trxns on zomato

Missing