Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

(OVER) LOT FAST.. ORPAT IRON 349 ONLY

38°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
128
3

(OVER)ORPAT DRY IRON AT LOOT PRICE

LINK

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01A89OWHY/ref...

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249

Regular price is 479, what’s the Loot here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,588
8911
112

what’s loot in that???

how many u looted 10-12?

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88

Tu he loot le bhai!

Translate: go and loot yourself.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
128
3

479-349= 130

total saving

Arasu
Shopping Friend
139
194
41016
559

99% looted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193
@rv2012 wrote:

Tu he loot le bhai!

Translate: go and loot yourself.

vo LOTne ko kh rha h na ki LOOTNE ko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
128
3
"@KuttaJi":http://www.desidime.com/users/598324 wrote:

vo LOTne ko kh rha h na ki LOOTNE ko https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

sahi hai bro

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Vu for price but your link is from techguru. Delete/Edit. Also, lightening deal is grabbed fully already

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193
@hsisiosoha wrote:

"@KuttaJi":http://www.desidime.com/users/598324 wrote:

vo LOTne ko kh rha h na ki LOOTNE ko https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

sahi hai bro
bhai emotional na kr https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
128
3
"@Plato":http://www.desidime.com/users/159295 wrote:

Vu for price but your link is from techguru. Delete. Also, lightening deal is grabbed fully already

removed and updated

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193
@Plato wrote:

Vu for price but your link is from techguru. Delete. Also, lightening deal is grabbed fully already

we both vued still LAL LAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
3
150
1692
67

I’m not sure, was it ever sold for Rs299 ?

Check 4th customer question on Amazon site…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
128
3

ADMIN DELET THIS THERED

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Vu for price but your link is from techguru. Delete. Also, lightening deal is grabbed fully already

we both vued still LAL LAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif This was like Stree ki demand mein Sindoor KuttaJi

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
3
150
1692
67

Join wishlist whosoever is interested…. showing me 95% claimed and allowing me to add in cart.

May be refreshing page can help

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
3
150
1692
67
@hsisiosoha wrote:

ADMIN DELET THIS THERED

relax bro… no harm in sharing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
karma given for your efforts
cheers

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

nothing special, its daily price.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
193
@cody wrote:

nothing special, its daily price.

DEAL OF THE HOUR: extra rs 50 off on tshirts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
@KuttaJi wrote:

@cody wrote:

nothing special, its daily price.

DEAL OF THE HOUR: extra rs 50 off on tshirts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Which one? share link

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
80
2,762
13622
93

Yeh toh humko hi LOOT raha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
T :- He is looting us only.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
12
39
5286
154

i already bought this a month earlier for the same price… good deal, but not a loot

Missing