125°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB (Silver) (4 GB ram)

Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
12749
36% OFF 19899.0
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB (Silver) (4 GB ram)
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-zenfone-2-ze551ml...

Promo Code GET15
Use promocode GET15 to get 15% Paytm cash (Maximum cashback of Rs.9999). Maximum 1 order per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

sc- 99

Sold by
Strides Commerce SLP

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/284791/medium/34923531480972137_4.jpg?1480972137

last deal @14999 (12999 with sbi card holders)http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

check pc

16999 @http://www.shopclues.com/asus-zenfone-2-silver-with-4-...
13999 @http://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-2-silver-16-gb/p/...
14999 @http://www.snapdeal.com/product/asus-zenfone-2-ze551ml...
14999 @http://www.amazon.in/Asus-Zenfone-ZE551ML-Silver-16/dp...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.14999
  3. Use promo code GET15 to get 15% Paytm cash (Maximum cashback of Rs.9999). Maximum 1 order per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
  4. Effective price : Rs.12749

Price Comparison:
16999 @http://www.shopclues.com/asus-zenfone-2-silver-with-4-...
13999 @http://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-2-silver-16-gb/p/...
14999 @http://www.snapdeal.com/product/asus-zenfone-2-ze551ml...
14999 @http://www.amazon.in/Asus-Zenfone-ZE551ML-Silver-16/dp...

Detail
Screen Size: 13.97 cm (5.5")
Camera: 13 MP
Sim Type: Dual SIM
RAM: 4 GB
ROM: 16 GB
Processor: 2.3 GHz + Intel Atom Z3580, Quad Core

17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
311
9,195
20589
68

Vu bro

1781764 3950138848443 396428280 o
suspended
7
411
1636
5

its too fpd

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461
@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@samganda wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi

nobody can https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,009
16619
449
@samganda wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi


Says a dimer who has over 350 fpds https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461
@Nigel wrote:

@samganda wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi


Says a dimer who has over 350 fpds https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

yes i m hungry on dd for fpd get boss https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,009
16619
449
@samganda wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@samganda wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi


Says a dimer who has over 350 fpds https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

yes i m hungry on dd for fpd get boss https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


DD or Paytm ??

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461
@Nigel wrote:

@samganda wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@samganda wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@samganda wrote:

dear sirr @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot its not cheaper deal?? or anyother better deal?

only 27 min dear https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif patience !


omg thanks sir but i never understand dd front page n popular deal funda ? have u any idea sir ji @KuttaJi


Says a dimer who has over 350 fpds https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

yes i m hungry on dd for fpd get boss https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


DD or Paytm ??

as u think , but benifit only & only dd bussiness

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
122
134
28

FRIEND,
IN AMAZON PRODUCT IS Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (Black, 16GB) IT IS LASER. IT HAVE 2GM RAM NOT 4GB.
ALSO IN SNAPDEAL IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16GB With 2GB RAM

WHICH YOU POST IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB (Silver) (4 GB ram)
ALL IS DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. FOR COMPARISON NOT SAME.

SAME PRODUCT I PURCHASE FROM FLIPKART 1MONTH AGO AT ONLY 12000
THANKS.
SANDEEP SANGHVI
BHUJ

Oni
Deal Subedar
6
2,389
1712
58
@sandsang wrote:

FRIEND,
IN AMAZON PRODUCT IS Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (Black, 16GB) IT IS LASER. IT HAVE 2GM RAM NOT 4GB.
ALSO IN SNAPDEAL IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16GB With 2GB RAM

WHICH YOU POST IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB (Silver) (4 GB ram)
ALL IS DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. FOR COMPARISON NOT SAME.

SAME PRODUCT I PURCHASE FROM FLIPKART 1MONTH AGO AT ONLY 12000
THANKS.
SANDEEP SANGHVI
BHUJ


SAME PRODUCT I PURCHASE FROM FLIPKART 1MONTH AGO AT ONLY 12000

u mean 4GB ram mobile @12K from FK ?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@sandsang wrote:

FRIEND,
IN AMAZON PRODUCT IS Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (Black, 16GB) IT IS LASER. IT HAVE 2GM RAM NOT 4GB.
ALSO IN SNAPDEAL IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16GB With 2GB RAM

WHICH YOU POST IS Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB (Silver) (4 GB ram)
ALL IS DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. FOR COMPARISON NOT SAME.

SAME PRODUCT I PURCHASE FROM FLIPKART 1MONTH AGO AT ONLY 12000
THANKS.
SANDEEP SANGHVI
BHUJ

post price graph https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1781764 3950138848443 396428280 o
suspended
7
411
1636
5

SURE FPD STAFF

Img 20170815 wa0012
Shopping Friend
1,147
10,445
41597
461
@mansuralam.386904 wrote:

SURE FPD STAFF

Yez bro but admins ignoring this deal bcoz confusion of ram… @admin @Nigel @bumblefoot sir plz check last deal n cleR the confusion

Missing